Chapter Two

All Might placed his hand on Izuku's head and Izuku felt the power drain from him as he struggled to stay standing.

"A-All Might?!" Izuku gasped, "I-i swear I didn't t-they were lying!"

"DON'T, just goddamn don't try! You are a shame to me, to think you would be my successor? I'm so stupid..." and then All Might left, leaving Izuku to fall to his knees, tears streaming.

Abusing Uraraka? Who hated him enough to say that... Bakugo? No, All Might wouldn't believe him over Izuku. Izuku sighed, his tear-stained cheeks and puffy eyes made him look like his past self after a beating from Bakugo.

Bakugo.

"Weren't you supposed to be my friend?" Izuku asked no one in particular.

An eerie silence filled the room.

Sitting up Izuku looked numbly at the picture of All Might on the wall, hanging there and smiling, so happy with himself but what has he done? Steal the quirk of a boy who just had a dream. The picture continued to stare at him with the eyes that once seemed so happy and bright to the young boy before becoming dull and emotionless. 

As he stood up, he nearly fell over from exhaustion, forgetting his quirk was no longer there. He knew he would be expelled, no quirk and apparently 'abusing Uraraka' was clearly no acceptance in this school, after all, can't have such a shame to this world in such a high expectancy school.

He grabbed the shiny, polished doorknob and twisted, the door popping open with a click. The halls were empty, at least here, so he quickly stumbled towards the main doors.

"Hey! Hey Deku!" a teasing voice called.

Looking back he saw Denki, Sero and Kiri-Kiri standing behind Bakugo, frowning.

"What do you wa-" Izuku was quickly interrupted.

"You were abusing Uraraka?!" Kirishima yelled, "That's fucked up dude!"

Izuku's eyes widened and caught Bakugo's sly grin. 

Bakugo must have followed him to the room after hearing All Might yelling. At this point, everyone in the school would know by tomorrow.

Bakugo began to slowly step forward until he was a meter away from Izuku, "You are... disgusting. How could you hurt Uraraka? Like, with you it was fine, you deserved it... but Uraraka? I hope you rot in hell".

Bakugo grabbed Izuku's collar and slammed him into the floor and with that walked away with the rest of his crew. Even Denki looked disappointed. No one even asks if it's true. 

Izuku managed to stand up and make his way to the main doors before anything else could happen. As he stepped out a calming wind flew past him, but he still felt sad, no matter how many times he tried to tell himself it was ok. He just lost everything he had ever wanted. Friends. His quirk. His chance of being a hero... Everything. All because someone hated him so much.

He began the short walk to his house and as he stepped up the stairs (a/n I changed it so he lives in a nice little house instead of an apartment or etc) Izuku's heart began to race. He forgot his mom would know, the school would have contacted her the moment they found out. Every step closer to the door and the dark and quiet of the house scared him even more. 

knock... knock, knock...

Izuku held his breath as the doorknob turned slowly. Then, the door creaked open, inch by inch, and Izuku held his breath.

"Izuku..?" his mom asked.

"U-uh yes," Izuku stuttered.

The door flung open and there was his mom, standing in the doorway with tears rolling down her face. 

At first, Izuku was relieved but then his mom...

Yeet, I'm ending it there because I want to post this rn. The next chapter will be longer and some shiz will happen ( ^ 3 ^) I didn't edit it so there might have been hundreds of mistakes but rip~

Sorry for the cliffhanger (maybe >:3 huehuehue)