What a Little Kitten found

Me: Hello again! I wanted to write another Fanfiction on Natasha and Steve from Avengers because they are lessening. So I am writing from Natasha’s point of view, but in the end of the Fanfiction, it is from Steve’s Point of View

Natasha: She does not own Avengers, or Marvel, or us. But she wrote a story of us.

Me: I hope you enjoy!

-Natasha’s POV-

I had no idea what to do today. I’m just hearing lounging about in the new and improved Stark Tower that is known as the Avengers tower. After the whole Ultron incident, we all decided to relax and have a chill day in the Tower. Clint was somewhere nesting in the vents or in his room. Thor was in Asgard to take care of a few things but will be back soon for the get together party Tony has plan. Speaking of Stark, he was down at the lab with Banner, so that answers where Banner is. Steve was at the Gym as usual working on his build up body, which I have no idea why he has too considering he isn’t fat. And me… well… you know very well what I am doing, lounging on the couch, watching TV, eating Pringles for all I care.

“Dammit, I am so bored! Everyone has their own thing while I’m here getting fat!” I yelled to myself because there was no one in here but me, and Jarvis I guess, he’s everywhere.

“Miss Romanoff, would you like me to make lunch got you so you won’t go hungry with just Pringles…” JARVIS asked

“I guess…I’ll just go to my room and get some stuff before I eat lunch alright…” I left the room and ran to the elevator to my bedroom floor. I went to my room and got my phone but since me and Captain shared the same floor, I decided to check his room if he is their.

“Hey Cap, you in their, its time for lunch- Oh, he’s not in here…” I decided to take a sneak around his room to check his stuff.

I usually do that to any items of the Avengers, except for Thor’s hammer, I usually mess with his pop tarts instead to annoy him and make it look like either Tony or Clint did it. I went through his boxer’s drawer, his closet; I even played with his shield for a while. I lay on his bed sighed. What does this man have that I could toy and annoy with. I suddenly see a book pop out from under his pillow. I smirked and grabbed it and flipped it through. It was his sketched book that no one wanted to see. I smiled and decided to take a peek of his work. I was impressed at how well he draws, he has drawings of the Avengers and of nature and of other things. But what shocked me is he had a solo drawing of me, almost 5 pages worth of drawings of me. I shrugged at it and placed it back but then I felt another booklet.

“Hello what is this?” I said and took the book from under the pillow. I laughed a little when I saw what it was. It was a diary. It was STEVE’s diary. STEVE ROGERS’ diary.

“Did not know that the Captain would own something like this, might as well take a peek and see what he has to say on secrecy” I said and opened it but then I was interrupted by JARVIS.

“Miss Romanoff, I would like to warn you that Captain Rogers is on his way from the gym and is up the elevator very soon, also that lunch is ready” JARVIS said