Choi meets Lee

So in this chapter will the main characters begins.

CHAPTER TWO

C h o i   S e u n g h y u n

7 weeks ago

My father is the best father of all the time, he was my real dad and he takes care of Jiyong too even he is not his real son.

Father was there for us when our real mother goes to abroad and worked being a caregiver.

There are times father didn't go home for his survival worked being a boss of one big group.

I actual don't know that group but he gained monies.

I usually saw father polishing his guns and bullets and they put those inside his sling bag.

When Jiyong and I slept at nights, father kisses the top of my head and tells me goodbye and he had to do with his work.

I may be turning thirty but, I am a little kid when I'm beside my dear father.

I got the looks by my father but I don't know where did my gay self came from

Father says it's okay to follow my heart, I felt really good once he accepted me as myself.

Once Jiyong tells father he is bisexual, father turns a mad man and his brows became more wider.

I can't doubt, our mother told father to take care of us while she's working away.

But father did to Jiyong was not usual. Though, it passed and I don't care for now.

And then, there were police officers outside our house, nice timing for Jiyong, I haven't slap him hard and tell him that my boyfriend is waiting me.

I was blushing to see my hot boyfriend, as I open thr door, a new police man with paper on his hands.

I ask him what do they need here and he didn't answer my question.

I wandered around to look for my boyfriend and he was not there.

“Is mister Choi Jeon Pyun home?” he ask in his cop like voice.

“What do you need for my father?” I ask.

After a while, my father came behind me and keep complaining that he wasn't the real suspect.

I started to panic, what was father talking about.

The police man says that today is the last day for my father and I don't know what they are telling to me and to father.

I hold my father tightly but the officer taking my father away from me.

“Please, just give me one more week to have my sons.” my father plead to the angry officer.

The old officer shakes his both hands in disagreement.

“No, Mr Choi Jeon Pyun, we need you now!”the officer yell

My father suddenly hug me lightly and cries at my neck.

“Seunghyun my son, take care of your brother, Jiyong and please continue your ambition.” my father cried pitiful.