Chapter 4

Sorry for the delay  guys, I'm finally here with an update.
       I really appreciate you all for continuing with my story, It means so much to me. As you've always done, please don't forget to fill that star below. If you don't know how, just scroll to the end of the page and click on the star and see what happens next, If nothing happens, read the story and if nothing still happens after that, just comment "nice story". I bet y'all something's going to happen.

Enjoy

Abdullah's POV:
I got home, took a shower, finished all my school work, offered all my salawaat(prayers) and had dinner, that's basically how my life is, the same thing everyday. I laid on my bed and thought of "Hayaati (My life)", I already nicknamed her. Ya Allah! why does loving Aisha feel so good and bad at the same time? I feel this excitement whenever I think of her, but it is always accompanied with this fear. I really don't get what's going on.

Anyways, I won't let that stop me from loving her. I love her and nothing's gonna change that, I sang slowly to myself and drifted away in my sleep

**********
"Abdullah, common get up, It's time for salah" My back was slapped real hard. "Huda let me be I'm not praying now" I responded. "Sleep all you want, It's because Mummy and Daddy are not around, don't worry sleep." She replied me angrily and left my room, banging the door behind her.

"It's almost 6:30, get up" Not you again Huda uggghh.
"School again?" I groaned and got up very sluggishly from my bed and went straight into the bathroom. I turned on the shower, AHHHHH!  very hot water poured down on my head, I was fully awake now. Ya Allah! why do I have Aisha on my mind so early in the morning?
      I adjusted the shower controls to normal, scrubbed my hair and washed off completely all of yesterday's stress still left in me.

I got out, used some coconut oil on my hair, jumped into my uniform, sprayed on my perfume and picked up my bag and sprinted downstairs. I barely had ten minutes to round up and leave for school.

I stuffed two slices of bread and a sausage in my mouth and pushed it down with a glass of orange juice and ran into the car. Huda and Mr Isa were impatiently waiting for me which has always been a norm since I started going to school.
Mr Isa is supposed to be my dad's personal driver but my parents were out of the country with my younger brother . He's studying abroad, now that's what I call luck. He's mummy's pet, so he had to be with her everywhere, everytime

Short, but I'm sure y'all could hold on to this till my next update

With love from:
                                                                                                                   Officiallyislamic
                                                                                                                      Abdurrahman