One day in my life!

It was friday 3 pm as I came home from working. My workday was stressfull but also good because I got chocolate cookies from one of the old womans. She told me that she liked my , no matter what meal I cooked for them and that she wish me all the best and strenght in the future. I was really happy. It's rare that I hear compliments.

After removing my jacket and shoes, I walked to my desk, turning on my laptop and while he started I sorted the mess on my red couch. Taking my clothes and fold them, place them on the cloth chair then shaking my pillow and blanket. Sighing as notice my poor green plant. Gosh I forgot to give it water every time but it didn't died yet. Filling a glass with water in my bathroom and give the plant water then walking to my desk.

Sit me on the office chair and click with the mouse on the symbol for the internet. Humming "fake love" from BTS and log in in my twitter account. Check BTS official site and give every post from them a heart then logging off again and go to the YouTube site. Smile as notice a new Bangtan Bomb. Watch it without subtitels and smile happy. I loved such little videos, they let me forget for a moment how exhausted I was.

Checking some other channels I was following then log in in facebook, replying to the messages. The time flies by so fast as suddenly the phone was ringing. Checking the clock and widen my eyes, how could this be!? It was already evening, dinner time. Take on the call and knew already who it was "come up, we're eating now" the voice from my younger brother reached my ear "yes I come" end the call and put the phone back on the desk. Sigh and close the internet. Looking a last time on the background picture from my laptop. Of course it was a BTS picture. Stand up and leave my room to go up stairs in the apartment.

Little note: yes my room is in the basement. It's great, I have an own big room and bathroom. In summer time it's cool there ;)

Open the door and go in, my brother was busy serveing the dinner table while my mother was busy in the kitchen. My father was nowhere to see. Going into the kitchen and take the big wooden tray with food on it and walk to the dinner table, put everything on the table and check if something was still missing. Place the tray on the side and go back into kitchen to fill a glass with cherry juice and water. With my mother leaving the kitchen and sit on my place on the dinner table. We started eating and talking. As we was almost done my father came home and asked stupidity like always if we eating. Roll my eyes and grins while my brother gave him an answer. Standing up and take my dish and bring it in the kitchen. Put my dish in the dish washing machine and tell my mother I will stay in my room then going downstairs again and in my room, lock the door.

Make me ready for going to bed. Taking a shower, brush my teeth then wearing my pyjama and take a book. Let play quietly BTS music and reading. After maybe 2 hours i placed the book on my night table and turned off the mudic also turned off the light and cuddle me under the blanket. Close my eyes and after some minutes I fell asleep and the dream started...

The dream about BTS (next chapter)