{Sousuke Yamazaki} Lime

Is that how you spell his name? Also there isn't a pic for now cause I have to find one xD.

(Readers pov)
'God he's so hot, tossing and turning while panting' I think as I look over at the sleeping piece of art next to me.

I notice that there is a slight bump on the covers and giggle quietly as I put my hand on the side of his throat only to lightly drag it down, from his chest to his stomach.

I smiled feeling how well built he is, I kissed his shoulder quickly as my hands went from his stomach down to his v-line.

He grunted quietly making my smile widen.

I went back up from his v-line to his stomach repeating it a few times.

'Thank God he's a really heavy sleeper' I thought as I dipped my hands into his sweatpants and down into his boxers.

I stopped smiling and quickly smirked as I heard him moan from my touch.

I got under the covers and quickly pulled down his pants.

Watching as his erect length stood up made a shiver go down my spine as it twitched.

I took the tip into my mouth and swirled my tounge around the tip making him buck his hips a little wanting more.

He moaned a little making my heart flutter, Normally he would hold in his moans but now he couldn't.

I felt a little movement and quickly froze but as soon as I froze I kept going.

(Sousuke's pov)

I woke up which for some reason felt weird due to the pressure and pleasure being sent from my cock-

'Wait where's Y/N? And why is my cock feeling so much pleasure?' I started thinking but soon put the two pieces together.

'Is she doing what I think she's doing?' I smirked as I felt someone's tounge around my tip 'She definitely is'.

I pulled the blanket off and looked at her with eyes that screamed 'Thank you!' "G-God... Your... ah... t-tounge.... feels a-amazing. Please....keep... ah.... going" I said to her as she continued.

Let's just say that they were happy afterwards.

Fin~

Gaaahh this was such cringe! I'm screaming internally.

Love you guys~