2.

Alex and Lauren carefully returned home with the glass box containing the wand, as they neared the house, they could see their youngest brother running towards them.

"ALEX!LAUREN!" Joey yelled as he excitedly jumped into their arms.

"Hey Joey! What's up?" Alex asked him.

"I missed you guys, we were supposed to play witches vs warlocks this morning, remember?" Joey asked.

"Oh we're so sorry Joey, I had to go get a new wand." Lauren appologised

"Oh so we didn't play because it was Dani and Nick's fault!" Joey yelled and ran back to the house.

"Dani and Nick have no idea what's in store for them." Alex chuckled as they walked inside the house.

"Hey kiddos welcome home." Christina greeted from the kitchen.  Alex and Lauren walked there to find her and Katherine making lunch.

"Hey" They both replied as Lauren took a seat and Alex walked back to his room.

"Ooo let's see the new wand Lauren," Katherine said excitedly as Lauren pulled out the glass box.

"Fancy," Christina said as she examined the wand.

"Wow you definitely got an upgrade, this looks a lot better than my wand." Katherine said faking jealousy.

"Haha yeah it was like the only wand in the shop that worked for me. Michael said it was really powerful and to be careful." Lauren explained.

"At least know one's gonna mess with you at school." Lisa said coming out of no where with Amy and Dani.

" Like Christina would let anyone mess with her," Dani interjected ," remember last year that one boy she liked who was just playing her."

"Oh yeah she turned him into a toad for a week." Katherine said unapprovingly.

"Ok first of all that boy was a rat and deserved it, and second of all Katherine and I are professors  now so I can't do that anymore  , but I could possibly expel someone." Christina thought aloud.

"OK so you aren't going to do that at all because I can take of myself." Lauren said calming everyone down.

"Uh huh sure you can ladybug." Lisa said.

"Hey I definitely can, I'm at the top of all of my classes, I'm taking advanced classes now, and if I train hard enough I might be able to take the quidditch co-captain spot away from one of the seventh years ." Lauren said defensively.

"Yeah we know you outdid all of us and are setting super high expectations for Dani to follow." Amy stated proudly.

"Which I don't really appreciate." Dani said.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Lauren said

"Hey do we know about rooming yet?" Amy asked.

"Oh yeah Kath and I are rooming together now since we aren't students anymore, and Lisa and Dani are together because they're in the same house, Amy you're with this other sixth year named Rose, and Lauren got a room to herself. Christina said

"Yes! A room to myself finally!" Lauren happily said.

"Wow you were that excited to get rid of me weren't you?" Christina observed since the prior year Christina and Lauren were roommates.

"Yep!" Lauren said emphasizing the "p" as everyone laughed.

"Ok everyone start packing we leave in a couple days." Katherine said as the girls scrambled up to their rooms.