7| Hope

The title is not referring to jhope.. i love him though.. shoutout to hoseok our suuun!

 shoutout to hoseok our suuun!

***

back to our actual guest today: i guess it might be quite uncommon to include someone from another group as somewhat like a main character but i love him to bits so i couldn't not include this little bean. ♡

i hope you won't kiill meeee 🙈🙊

***
aaaand action

"what happened?", Jihoon asked in a serious tone

"what happened?", Jihoon asked in a serious tone. "Everything", the response came shortly after from the other end of the line. Jihoon didn't have to see Jimins face to know he'd been crying. "I'll be there in seventeen minutes.", he said before hanging up. (a/n: yes I seriously did that... wow. i'm gonna go and sit in the corner laughing at my jokes.)

When Jihoon entered Jimins flat he found him curled up on the sofa. Hurrying over to him he pulled Jimin onto his lap. They stayed in silence like this for a few minutes until eventually Jimins sobs had reduced to quiet sniffs every few minutes. Jihoon was still stroking his back reassuringly to prevent another outbreak. Due to the circumstances in which the two of them had gotten to know each other he knew exactly how to take care of Jimin in times like this, he had done it a lot back then. Even or maybe because it was not an unfamiliar sight to him, he hated seeing Jimin like this.
It made him feel scared he might have a relapse.

When Jimin finally felt able to speak without breaking out into tears again he cleared his throat. "M-Min Yoongi.", Jimin whispered. It was just a whisper really but Jihoon had had this conversation so many times he knew exactly who Jimin was referring to. "What about him Chim?", Jihoon asked softly, still stroking his sholder. "I thought you said you had.. i don't know.. deleted the memory of him..", Jihoon tried to quote Jimins' words without sounding too sarcastic. He'd heard it so many times but he had kind of hoped that they had reached the last time. He was curious how Min Yoongi had gotten back into Jimins mind this time.

"There's something I haven't told you yet..", Jimin winced, making Jihoon listen up and interrupt the soothing handstrokes. "Yoongi is kind of..", Jimin started. "well.. he is.."
"what is it?", Jihoon tried to encourage him.
"Yoongiismyteacherandikindamadeoutwithhimand ..", Jimin blurted out quickly.
"Wait wait wait..", Jihoon interrupted him. "Slower. And one thing after the other. Yoongi is your teacher?"
Jimin nodded. "You know how he went to high school with me, he was a senior back then and when all of the.. stuff happened.. he graduated.", Jihoon felt Jimin shudder at the memories of his past.

"I never took him as the teacher kind", Jihoon murmured deep in thought but moved on to more urgent topics. "Anyway. What happened? The whole story. But slowly.", Jihoon advised.

Jimin told him about the incidents of the last days. He managed to leave out Jungkook, however, making it seem like the closet thing had happened by coincidence. He didn't like telling his friend only parts of the truth but he also felt it wasn't right to share Yoongis affairs with one of the students.

When describing the closet scenes Jimins eyes teared up again: "H-he kind of made fun of me because of my lack of experience.. you know my v-v-v.." "Yes, I know", Jihoon interrupted him. He had been friends with Jimin for three years now and knew that due to his crush on Yoongi he had never been ready to put himself out there.

"Being a virgin is nothing to be ashamed of.", he tried to calm Jimin down. "Yes it is!", Jimin exclaimed with a sudden energy. "If I wasn't, Yoongi and I might be together now. But just because I couldn't shut my stupid mouth... Just because of that stupid..."
"Your mouth isn't stupid at all. It is quite the opposite actually. Furthermore, Honesty is one of the most important things when it comes to relationships. I also think it is a very romantic gesture of you not to waste yourself on some random stranger like all the others do nowadays."
Jimin seemed to calm down a bit. "You really think so?", he asked, looking up through his lashes. Jihoon nodded. "I guess I was just thinking.. th-that I'm not g-good enough.", Jimin stuttered slightly.

Jihoon felt hot and cold. The way Jimin was uttering those words it took Jihoon several years back to their days in the clinic when being not good enough had seemed to be the only thought on Jimins' mind. "No!", Jihoon corrected quickly. "You're gorgeous."

Jimin sighed. "Why can't it just be you? Why do I have to have a crush on stupid Min Yoongi. You're so caring. You would s-sleep with me despite myself.?", he had phrased it as a sentence but it came out as a question nevertheless.

"You know we're friends, Jimin... I don't want to lose y..."

"Lose you my ass.. Don't tell me you despise me too!", Jimin yelped, backing off Jihoons lap and a bit away from him.

Jihoon sighed deeply. He indeed was scared he could loose Jimin as a friend if he slept with him so he was hesitant. But if it would take away only a bit of Jimins pain he would be willing to do it. The two had gone through so much together he thought he owed him. "Jimin, you're perfect. And if that's what it takes for you to see it, so be it.", he said, leaning in and sealing their lips with a kiss.

***
a/n: how far would you go to help out a friend.?

I am trying to work it out in the story but I'll tell you as much to avoid greater confusion: The reason Jimin is still in high school is that he had to spend a lot of time in hospital (which is where he also met Jihoon).
I hope it is not too confusing, if so don't hesitate to ask questions.

i am sorry about the mess.. i hope i'll have time to edit soon..also i know this is Yoonmin.. i am working on it.

leave a comment if you think it sucks 😅🙈