♡ Chapter 2 ♡

BBH

Darryl woke up at his desk, his blue-green eyes fluttered and he lifted his head in a daze. He looked at his computer screen.
"Oh, I fell asleep while I was editing. Oops." He thought to himself.

He ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair before glancing at the time in the bottom right corner of his computer screen. It was 1:23 in the afternoon.

"Gosh darnit, I stayed up all night thinking of that stupid muffin." He sighed and stood up. "I need coffee." He walked out of his room.

He took his phone out of his pocket as he passed by his roommates rooms in the hallway. The screen lit up his face and he saw a message from hours ago on his screen.

Darryl read it as he entered his kitchen.

___________________________________________ |From 🥔 Skeppy 🥔 at 10:23 AM:                |
|
|Hey, sorry about last nights call. I didn't  |
|mean to make things awkward.                 |
|_________________________________________|

As Darryl stood in front of his coffee maker he unlocked his phone and began typing out his response.

SKEPPY

Zak was recording a video as his phone dinged. Of course, being as loud as he was, Zak didn't hear it.

The curly haired boy wore his classic grey oversized hoodie, and had his hair dramatically poofy as always.

"OH MY GOD THIS KIIID." He laughed loudly. "This is the stupidest hacker I've ever seen!"

Zak continued yelling at his screen for a good 5 minutes before he ended his recording, which he was going to save for later.

He picked up his phone and saw the message from BBH.
_________________________________________
|Message from Muffin at 1:27 PM:          |
|                                                                           |
|It's no big deal. Don't worry about it.      |
|________________________________________|

Zak stared at the phone for a few seconds before setting it back down on the desk. He opened spotify on his computer and started listening to music.

A6D

Vincent sat at his desk as well. He was streaming and talking to an admin on BadBoyHalos server.

The French boy talked to his chat.
"I'm getting staff on BadBoyHalos server. I'm gonna troll him and Skeppy at the same time." He grinned and continued typing.

A few minutes pass by and Vincent finally speaks "Alright, I got staff. I need you guys to do something." He joined MunchyMC and started his plan.

BBH

Darryl sat at his desk, editing the video he was editing last night. He was extremely focused on what he was doing.

Suddenly, his phone started buzzing like crazy. He looked at it and saw twitter messages appearing in his notifications.

skepep is griefing ur server idot!!

OMG GET ON UR SERVER SKEPPY IS GRIFING

A A A A A A A A  A  SKEPPY IS BREAKING UR SERVER GET ON

is skephalo canon

SKEPPY IS DESTROYING YOUR SPAWN OMG

skeppy is griefing again

He sighed angrily. "Here we go again..."

♡♡♡
Chapter End.
♡♡♡