♡ Chapter 7 ♡

💙
SKEPPY
💙

1 day after last chapter.

"Bad... I love you."

"Skeppy- I'm sorry but... I don't feel the same."

No.

"No!" Zak yelled as he woke up. He looked around, breathing heavily.

Oh. It was just a dream.

He looked at his alarm clock. It was 2:34 in the afternoon.

How long was I asleep?

He checked his phone.

Message from
🔰❤BadBoyHalo❤🔰

Got a surprise for u today muffin :)

What does he mean surprise?

Whatever, I need to record today.

Zak set his phone on his night stand and pushed the covers off of him. He got out of his bed and walked to his bathroom, not bothering to make his bed this morning.

He turned his sink on and splashed water on his face. He didn't like coffee, so this was a good way to wake himself up while also washing his face.

He looked up to the mirror and ran a hand through his hair, attempting to fix his bed head.

He couldnt help but notice he had bags under his eyes today. He sighed.

Probably just stress.

Zak left his bathroom and walked down the hall into his kitchen. He opened the fridge. Empty except for some soda and milk.

It made sense, he usually ate fast food, since he isnt very good at cooking. He took the milk and grabbed a box of cereal, quickly making a bowl of cereal and taking it to his room.

He ate and opened up OBS and Minecraft.

1 hour later.

"AAAAAAH DIE KID!!!" He yelled in his baby voice as he rapidly clicked his mouse.

"NOOOOO!" He fake whined as he lost.

"Alright guys watch this I'm gonna win! First try!!!!" He said before giggling.

He gathered things from the chests on his Skywars island before bridging to middle.

Immediately he started fighting someone. "SUBSCRIBE TO ME" He said as he killed them.

He heard his doorbell ring and he looked away from his screen. "Huh?" Zak was confused. He never had visitors.

He looked back at his screen.

You Died!

He sighed and got up from his chair, leaving his room. He walked down the hall into his living room and opened his front door.

Zaks eyes widened.

"..."

"Bad...?"

♡♡♡
Chapter end.
♡♡♡