♡ Chapter 8 ♡

💙
SKEPPY
💙

Zak felt his heart drop. His crush was standing at the door in front of him. He stared at him and noticed A6D behind him.

Is this real?

Am I seeing things?

"Surprise!" Darryl said. He held out a basket of muffins to Skeppy. Zak ignored the basket and hugged Darryl tight.

"Awww~" Vincent said behind them. Zak felt his face turn red and he quickly pulled out of the hug. He took the basket from Darryl and motioned for them to come inside. "C-Come in." He stuttered.

He set the basket down on his counter and ran a hand through his hair. "Are you feeling alright Zak?" Vincent asked.

Zak turned around and tilted his head. "Yeah, why?" Zak asked.

"You look a bit pale." Vincent responded.

"I didn't get much sleep, cuz, yknow, editing and stuff." Zak said nervously.

He focused his attention on Darryl, who was looking around the house.

"You live alone right?" Darryl asked.

"Yeah." Zak answered.

"It feels kind of empty in here. You dont have any pictures or anything up."

"Well I moved in a few months ago, I just haven't gotten anything to put on my walls." Zak said defensively.

Vincent spoke "We should go somewhere, guys."

"Oh that's a great idea! Zak, do you know any restaurants nearby?" Darryl asked, excited.

"Yeah, I know a place." Zak said. "It'll be a while though, its only 3 PM."

"YAY!" Darryl and Vincent said at the same exact time.

♡♡♡
Chapter end.
♡♡♡