Chapter 5

'...' Thoughts
"..." Speaking
... Narration

Star's POV~
I felt my body reform and I fell back to the ground. I looked around where I was and looked at the new attire. I had a less poffy dress kinda and my hair still had the stars but they were in buns instead. My color scheme was the same. I had a clear shawl on my shoulders as well.

 I had a clear shawl on my shoulders as well

(A/N: Sorry that its sideways)

I heard a song drifting through the air. I knew it was Sapphire's song since she sung it before. I decided that I would hum my fusion song with Peridot so if Ruby and or Sapphire got out, they could find me.

But instead, after only a little bit, I saw Steven come in front of my cell with Ruby behind him.

"Star!" The two shouted.

"S-Steven! Ruby! H-how did you g-get out?" I quietly exclaimed.

Steven stuck his hand through the yellow wall and a gap was left for me to get out. I lifted up my dress a bit and went out. I gave a quick hug to Ruby and then heard Sapphire singing again.

Ruby ran off to go find Sapphire and I went after her. I quickly grabbed Ruby's hand and we went to an area.

"SAPPHIRE!" Ruby yelled.

We ran to a large area where it was empty and saw Sapphire with Steven. They quickly ran toward each other and fell into each other's arms. The quickly worried about each other and then fused back into Garnet.

I wondered what Peridot and I's reunion would be like if Ruby and Sapphire wouldn't keep away from each other for a short period of time.

Steven gasped that Garnet was a fusion and she replied with apologizing for not telling him sooner.

All of us then heard Jasper yell where someone was. Banging was heard across the floor and Garnet told Steven to find the others and get the ship back to Earth. Steven asked where if he could find it since he didn't know where it was and Garnet gave him a quick view with her future vision. Steven quickly ran towards the control center after he realized where it was.

I quickly summoned my ice and fire powers as it quickly enveloped my hands.

(Like Todoroki from BNHA, right side fire, left side ice. Except that it's dark purple fading to light purple)

Jasper came down to where Garnet and I stood and started saying how Garnet was fused again and how she was weak with fusing

Jasper came down to where Garnet and I stood and started saying how Garnet was fused again and how she was weak with fusing. Garnet broke into song to say that she was just her and how she was strong by herself.

Jasper got the destabilizer out and rushed at Garnet. I quickly shot my ice out to try and trap Jasper in a iceberg but she dodged and dropped the device in her hand. Garnet broke the destabilizing device and threw it onto the side where it couldn't hurt anyone anymore. She summoned her gauntlets and began it go hit Jasper.

I sent out a wall of my fire that was radiating off the right side of my body towards Jasper and tried to capture her in a cage of my purple powers. She dodged and went after me but Garnet caught her off guard and punched her with her gauntlets. Jasper went into a a spinning ball and ran into Garnet's gauntlets and made a hole in on the floor we were standing on.

I didn't fall into the hole but I knew that Steven probably didn't get Lapis so I went to go find her and get her out of this miserable place.

The ship started to rumble and I felt the gravity shift so I knew the ship was falling. I braced myself for impact and the ship exploded into pieces.

Time Skip~
I felt a piece of debris above my form and decided to try and get it off me with my ice. I quickly fired an iceberg and it got off my slight torn dress.

I heard shouting and saw the rest of the Crystal Gems in a clump. Lapis also got out of a piece of debris Nd started flying away. Jasper spotted Lapis and I and grabbed our arms.

"Lapis, Star! Fuse with me!" She demanded.

"W-what!?" We shouted.

"Lapis, how long have they kept you trapped on this blasted planet? Dont you want to get your revenge?" She spoke, trying to convince Lapis.

I summoned a iceberg to get my arm out of Jasper's reach and ran towards back to my group. I crashed into the rest of the group and fell into their arms.

I felt exhausted after making icebergs that large and felt faint from exhaustion. I looked back at Jasper and saw her break out of my purple ombre iceberg and hand her hand to Lapis.

Lapis took Jasper's hand and Steven cried out NO. I was still extremely tired but Pearl and Amethyst held him back.

The two homeworld gems danced while it looked like Jasper was taking the lead. They fused into one huge fusion and was definitely not a stable one. Jasper was definitely taking control as the fusion summoned a giant water hand towards us but instead it changed into chains and grabbed onto the fusions hands and legs. I knew Lapis was in control now. Lapis forced the fusion to go into the ocean and then disappeared, not to be seen.

To Be Continued~
Date Posted: August 9th, 2019
Word Count: 923 Words