Chapter 6

'...' Thoughts
"..." Speaking
... Narration

Star's POV~
After the unstable fusion disappeared into the ocean, I passed out from the lack of energy I had from creating the giant icebergs from my powers. I knew that there were definitely going to be my obre purple ice stuck onto my right side from overuse.

A couple of hours later, I woke up again only to see my new form repaired a bit and me laying down on the couch. I got up from the couch and looked to the kitchen where the rest of the gems were. I didn't see Steven so I wondered where he was.

I went over to where the other members of the team sat quietly and made the others aware that I was awake.

"G-guys?" I whispered, making my voice loud enough to hear over the conversation they were having about the debris outside.

"Star! You're alright," They exclaimed.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. I'm g-going back to my r-room though. Did a-anything happen w-when I was out?" I asked.

"Nothing much happened when you were out but we started clearing up the beach. Steven is also out in town right now," Pearl explained.

"O-oh, okay. I'll be in my r-room if you n-need me," I said, then walking towards my room in the temple.

I went inside and felt my form stressing from the small pieces of ice stuck on my right side and the tiredness from overuse. I then poofed into the pillow I had in my room.

Time Skip-
(A/N: I'm planning on skipping episodes where Star can't fit into them, more I'm too lazy to write them, more that Star actually poofs for the time being so that she can fix her form to be repaired and regain her energy again soooooo, Moving onto where they catch Peridot.)

I come out of my room to see the gems sitting by the kitchen talking about something, and weird noises coming from the Bathroom for some reason.

"H-hey, what's going o-on?" I inquired.

"We captured Peridot and bubbled her a few hours ago but she somehow got out and ran into the Bathroom," Pearl summarized, "Also, where were you for the past week?"

"I... I p-poofed. The d-damage on my form a-and overusing my i-ice had me p-poof from the s-stress of it. I poofed i-in my room when I g-got into it b-before," I stuttered.

"Well glad you're back Star," Amethyst smirked.

I gave a small smile and looked around to see if anything was different. Everything was the same for the most part so I was satisfied that everything was neat and tidy.

I knew that with homeworld coming to attack is again, it will only end with war and devastation for us and the Earth. With Homeworld being so much more advanced we would definitely lose to them. We can't win.

I sighed and smiled sadly as I looked at my necklace with Stary in it. I wish we could be together again. But as they told me another Peridot was in the Bathroom, my heart hurt since I almost couldn't bear seeing the color of their gem without breaking down.

Garnet noticed this and told me to go wait outside by the beach while they tried to get the other Peridot to cooperate. I nodded and headed out to sit by the shoreline.

Only a small while later Garnet told me to come back inside to go somewhere to find more information about the "Cluster" that the Peridot gave a brief word about. I agreed and we left to the Warp Pad and then went off to search for more info.

Time Skip~
The rest of the gems and I went back to the Temple to see that Peridot and Steven were both not there so we warped around to find them and to our surprise, they were at the Kindergarten. They were surrounded by a bunch of gem fusion shards and we quickly went around to Poof them.

Pearl worried the most about Steven and checked for any injuries. Garnet asked why they left the house and how Steven was supposed to watch Peridot but she defended him for some reason.

She gave in and decided to tell us information about the Cluster once we got back.

We went back to the Warp Pad and went back home. We got back and then Peridot asked about who I was and I looked away, not wanting to break down.

Garnet noticed my discomfort and decided to ask if it was alright to tell her. I nodded and they explained who I was.

The Crystal Gems and I sat on the couch and then Peridot and Steven explained what the Cluster was. So then Pearl said we had to create a drill of some sort but then was cut off by Peridot saying the same thing.

I sighed and knew that this was going to be a long process and went back to the seashore to calm down.

To Be Continued~
Date Posted: August 11th, 2019
Word Count: 866 Words