2: The Man with a Mask

"Mama!" The two kids laughed.

"I'm so sorry sir." Y/n bows, trying to get her kids off the leg of the man. He wore a black mask, and a black hat.

"No no, don't be." The man shyly waved. "I heard you calling for your kids anxiously." Y/n blushes.

"Jisoo, Dani, let's go now." Her babies hop off the man, and hold their mother's hands.

What Y/n doesn't know, is she just met Kang Daniel. Wah! What was he doing there?

"Ah, I see she is doing good. She's an amazing mother." Daniel pulls down his mask to show his cute smile.

"Do you miss her?" The cameraman asks.

Daniel blushes and nods. "Every second. I want to apologize to her."

Y/n walks with her kids, groceries on one arm. She closely watches her kids walking in front of her.

"Mama, look!" Jisoo points to the right of them.

"A park! Mommy, can we go there?" The two jump up pulling their mom's arm on both sides.

"Ok ok, but stay close. Don't go with strangers."

Y/n warns her little ones, she loves very much.

"Jisoo-ah, stay close. I have to watch both of you- where's your brother? Dani? Dani!" Y/n frantically looks around.

Y/n is looking for Dani, don't worry Y/n, Dani is in good hands.

Y/n spots Dani sliding down the tall, slide and into the arms of a man in a mask.