5: Dad

Y/n wakes up to high pitched giggles, she rubs her eyes. Putting on her white slippers, walking out on the smooth wooden floors. Y/n is met with a shirtless man, sitting on the couch, and two munchkins watching TV with him.

"Morning babe." Daniel smiles at her, the two kids run up to give their mom a hug.

"Mommy, is he our dad?" Y/n chokes in surprise.

"Why do you think that?" Y/n rubs Jisoo's head.

"Because when he was on TV, and took off his shirt, you said daddy." Dani mentions.

"Really?" Daniel walks up to Y/n, with a smirk. "That's right, Dani. I'm your dad, and Jisoo's." The kids hug Daniel with happiness.

"We have a dad, we have a dad." The kids cheered.

"So daddy?" Daniel pulls Y/n by the waist to his chest.

"Yeah, so?" She crosses her arms.

"I'd like to hear you say that in bed." Daniel kisses Y/n's neck, she leans her head to give better access to her neck for Daniel. "Hey Y/n?" He whispers hotly in Y/n's ear, she hums in response from the pleasure. "Want another kid?" Y/n's eyes pop wide open, she shoves him away.

"I'm going to the store." She stuttered. "You can invite a few people to help you." She gets ready to leave.

"Don't worry, I'm their dad. I'm suppose to take care of them." He winked. "And, we probably are going to have another kid so. . ." Y/n flushes.

"Shut up!" Y/n storms out of the living room.

"Wait!" You never answered me about that!" Daniel yells, Y/n slams the door shut.