8: Give me another baby!

Warning: Slight smut in here, just a little, not really ;)

11:30 PM

The kids were asleep, and the guys were chatting, Seong-wu was invited. Everyone was on floor, drinking juice, and eating snacks.

"You said that to her?" Jisung slapped Daniel's arm.

"I was keeping it a secret, but you kept pressuring me." Daniel whines.

The sound of someone entering the house caught everyone's attention. Sound of heels, lazily clicking on the floor. In the dining room, they see Y/n tiredly putting her purse on the counter, and walking into the living room.

"Babe, you ok?" Y/n didn't answer, what she did shocked everyone. Y/n goes up to Daniel, she straddles his lap, and lays on his chest.

"Daniel, I've been thinking about what you said." She snuggles into him.

"Yeah?" Daniel smiles at her cuteness, he looks at his friends.

"I want another kids, give another baby. Kang Daniel I love you." With her last three words, she slammed her lips against Daniel's.

"Get some Daniel." Seong-wu cheered. Daniel responded, and flipped, so Y/n was under him. He continued kissing down Y/n's neck, he lifts up Y/n's shirt.

"Yah yah yah!" The group yelled.

"Take your horny assess to the room." Jisung yelled.

Daniel picked Y/n up, so her front was pressed against his chest. He hungrily kisses her lips, and disappears into the room.

"Well, hope they don't wake up the kids."

Tomorrow morning

"Argh." Y/n was naked, and on her right side. Hair was messy, but sexy. she feels warmth around her stomach.

"Mmm, don't go." Daniel grumbled.

"Oh my gosh." Y/n said in shock. "We-we had sex." She panicked.

"Yeah, we did." Daniel yawns, while rubbing Y/n's stomach. "And this time, the baby is going to be raised by both parents."

"Oh, Daniel." She smiles, and kisses Daniel.

"You did call me daddy last night." He said, after Y/n pulled away from the kiss, she turned crimson red.

"Sh*t, f*ck my life." Y/n cursed.

"No, I'd rather f*ck you." Daniel pulled her nude form to his, the two snuggled.