Chapter 7

The alarm went off and I jumped up to cut it off. I was so damn tired at this point I didn't even want to get up for work. I had to though. Tomorrow is our big day and I can't let my parents get the satisfaction of showing us up.

I swung my legs on the side of the bed and stretched. I got up and walked in the bathroom. I turned on the water and walked to the toilet to pee.

After that I brushed my teeth and put my hair up so it wouldn't get wet in the shower. I jumped in and let the water hit me wake me up some.

After that I took care of my hygienes and got out the shower. I dried off and lotion my body down. I did my makeup and my hair and walked to the room.

After I got dressed I sprayed some perfume on me and walked to Ambers room. I knocked on the door and waited for her to give me the ok to enter.

"Come in." Amber yelled.

"So how was your little date with mystery man?"

"It was great. I had a wonderful time."

"And I still don't know why you couldn't tell me who the hell this was."

"I did. It wasn't your business. How was that for size?"

"You know what fuck you Amber. Are you ready to go? We got a lot to do today with the grand opening being tomorrow."

"Yeah I'm ready. Let's go."

We walked down the stairs and and set the alarm. We walked to the truck and got in.

"Now listen. With mama been here you already know they gonna pop up to the job. Please be as professional as you can today. I have some investors coming as well." Amber said.

"I know how to be professional damn. You act like we ain't in this together."

"I didn't say that. I just want to cross all my T's."

"Calm down. We got this. Now let's go."

We drove to the office and started getting this organized. Allison was already there doing what she do.

"Good morning Allison how are you today?" Amber asked.

"I'm doing well. I started you some coffee and placed all your condiments on your guys desk. There's donuts also in the break room."

"Thank you girl. Don't know what I would do without you." Raven said walking to the break room.

When they went to the waiting room they saw Derrick fixing him some coffee.

"Good morning ladies. How are you?

"I'm good now that I see you here." Raven said looking him up and down.

"Stop that Raven. She's just playing which she doesn't need to do at work." Amber said trying to fix what she did.

"Oh she's fine. Thank you for the compliment. I'm flattered. You ladies are beautiful today as well."

They both blushed and said "Thanks."

"No problem at all. I'm headed back to my desk. If you need me or need anything please don't hesitate to come to me." He said as he walked away smiling.