Chapter 25

Y'all got those reads up a little slow this time. I said 1.70k. When I updated the last chapter it was at 1.60k. That number jumped very slow. Keep the reads going so it can continue to update. Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting. Please continue the cycle. I will update again for this book when the reads hit 1.80k. Enjoy the drama that's about to start.

—————————————————
As we got home from being locked up in that nasty ass jail cell I took a shower. After I showered I put on some clothes. I went and sat in the kitchen and ate me some real food. Raven came in and did the same thing.

"You ok sis?" Amber asked her.

"Hell nah. How can you be so nice to that bitch ass nigga when he was fucking both of us and had us damn near to blows?"

"Raven he got us out of jail. He apologized and wants to make amends."

"Yeah to get in one of our panties. I ain't no fool. I can give a damn what he feels or think. Do you really think he is sincere with that?" Raven said drinking her water.

"I do. And think about it. He didn't have to do none of what he did to get us out. So take that into consideration. Cause if it wasn't from here your ass will still be in jail eating them damn hard ass sandwiches and noodles."

They both laughed.

"Now you right about that shit. I was eating off some of them girls that was in with me. They was getting money on their books and was eating real food."

"I bet. I just did me a fast. I wasn't about to eat or drink that shit." Amber said.

Before Raven said anything her cell rings.

"Hello?"

"Why hello dear daughter."

"What the fuck do you want? Why are you calling me?"

"Now is that a way to talk to your mother?"

"My mother? Wow now that's funny."

"And what's so funny about it?" Bonita asked.

"Cause as far as I'm concern you just the woman that had me. You and your damn husband just had me and Amber locked up for some shit we didn't even do. I don't want to talk to you. Go to Hell."

"I told you one time before. Don't talk to me like a kid. Or a nigga on the street. Cause I ain't either. Now you listen to me good. You and your sister need to own up to that shit you was arrested for so we can take over your company."
Bonita said.

"Do you really hear yourself?
You sound  like a damn fool. I ain't coming down to your level. We didn't do it and we ain't claiming the shit." Raven said.

"You will and if you don't you would be punished."

Raven started laughing hard into the phone.

"Are you serious? Bitch please. I'm a grown ass woman. What you need to do is go play with your pussy cause I ain't the one to be played with."

Raven hung the phone up and walked back in the kitchen where Amber was.

"Who was that?" Amber asked.

"Your birth mother."

"And what she wanted?"

"For us to take the fall for that shit they had us locked up for. I told her hell no. We will not be taking any parts in that. That will not be on our record."

"And you damn right it want." Amber said.

"Derrick said he has all the proof turned in that will bring all of them down. And I can't wait for all of their asses to go to prison." Amber said.

"And me either. Well look. I'm tired and I'm about to go lay in my own damn bed. The cot got a bitch feeling like I was beat up." 

Amber started laughing.

"I feel the same way. I was about to go take me a nap too." 

They walked to their rooms and closed the doors. They got in bed and went to sleep. Hours had went by since the girls went to bed. They were really tired and wanted to rest up. The door bell went to ringing off the hook.

Amber got up and walked to the door.

"Who is it?"

"Detective Rojas."

Amber opened the door and saw that the detective was at the door.

"Detective? What brings you by tonight?"

"Derrick does. Can we come in?"

"Sure come in. Let me get Raven. You guys have a seat."

Raven walked to the room and knocked on the door.

"What man? I'm sleep." Raven yelled.

"Your ass ain't sleep if you talking to me. Come out. The detectives are here. They said they have some information for us."

"I'm coming. Let me throw on some clothes."

"Hurry up." Amber said.

Amber walked back to the living room and offered them something to drink. They declined and waited for Raven to come in. Amber slid over for Raven to sit down once she got in the living room.

"Now you said Derrick brought you by. What does that mean?"

"Well. As you know Mr. Ross came in and gave us the information that released you ladies from jail. He did an open statement when he worked for your father and he brought us some files that he got that has crucial information in it and a recording."

"Ok and?" Raven said.

"That's all good to hear. But what does this visit have to do with all of that?"

"Well we have been doing a investigation on your family for years. And with the stuff he provided cleared you ladies from being took down with your family. But he put himself in a dangerous place by doing this."

"What are you trying to say? Cause you going all around the world and frankly I just need to know the facts. Just say it." Amber said.

"We hate to inform you but Derrick was murdered. We found his body in his car with a bullet in his head and chest." Detective Rojas said.

Damn Keith got to him!!!!

RIP Derrick!!?!

This is getting crazy!!!!!

This book will end soon!!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!!