Chapter 2: Thoughts

Ivana and I were walking around the park and enjoying the beautiful scenery which was composed of a playground that almost looked like a castle ingulfed in the orange hue coming from the sunset, a canopy of tall trees that was right above us and of course who couldn't forget the sand box.

We talked about our lives and strange things that have happened in them. We talked about hypotheticals and scenarios. Heck, we even talked about movies. I felt so safe. Without thinking, I told her about her about how I felt after leaving that damned military school and how I've been getting these reoccurring nightmares about hurting people and how I have these tremors when I wake up. I told her about how I used to hide the fact that I was in a gang before coming to the US and how I hid it from my own parents because I didn't want them to look down on me. 

Her laughter and smile suddenly turned into a frown. She gave me looks of worry and concern but comforted me once I started to cry. I've never really opened up to someone like this, and I probably should have kept my mouth shut because this is a lot for her to take in. She turned to look down on me with a shallow expression and with a cold stern voice she said:

"Stop crying. You're safe here Viktor, don't worry. I'll sock anybody who'll try to mess with you. You're like a snicker's bar, you have so many layers but you're a really fucking good person."

Y'know she sounded really rude but I know she's trying her best and I appreciate that, I flashed her a smile and thanked her for listening to me. She gave me a hug and said she had to leave before it got too late. Shit, we've been talking so much that we've lost track of time.

We said our goodbyes and got the heck out of there before the sun finally set. Needless to say today was a very good day.

|sorry this was short lol|