Nam Dohyon: Flag Football

Y/n's POV

Flashback.......

"Do you really have to move schools?" My bestfriend Soyeon asked me as I just nodded my head saying yes.

"I'm going to miss you so much. How am I supposed to get another bestfriend? I'm going to die alone now." She started crying.

"Don't say that Soyeon. We're still in 6th grade, you have a lot of time to make new friends. But I'm going to miss you too." I hugged her.

"You should go say bye to your other friends to before you leave."

"I already said bye to most of them, I just need to say goodbye to one more person."

"Okay, I'll wait here. Come back quickly, okay?"

"Okay." I said before walking to the bleachers where my friend was at.

"Dohyon!!" I smiled and waved at him.

"Hi, y/n." He waved back.

"Can I sit here?" I asked as I pointed to the empty spot next to him.

"Sure, go ahead." I then sat down next to him.

"So you're really moving schools?"

"Yeah."

"You should've told me sooner. I would've gotten you a gift or something. Why did you tell Sihoon about leaving before me?"

'Because I like you and it would hurt me more to tell you first.'

"......" I didn't answer his quetion.

"I guess it's because you like him more than me." He said disappointed.

"No, it's not because of that. To be honest, even though all three of us knew eachother since kindergarten, I've always liked you better."

"R-really?"

"Yep. I wasn't planning to tell you this but, I want you to know that I like---"

"Y/n!!! Your mom's here!!" Soyeon screamed while running towards you.

"O-okay. Goodbye Dohyon." I said and hugged him before leaving.

Three years later...........

"Y/n, please come. I know that the place we're meeting up at is 2 hours away from where you live, but trust me it would be worth it. Considering that you haven't seen any of us for three whole years." Soyeon begged through the phone call.

"Fine, I ask my mom to drop me off. When and where are you guys meeting up at?"

"At our old elementary school, today at 2:30pm. Which is in about three hours from now."

"Okay. I'm gonna go get ready now, bye!" I hung up and went to take a quick shower.

       After two hours in the car, I finally arrived at my old elementary school. Since today was a Saturday, there were no kids here which was why we are all meeting up here.

       I entered the gates and there was no one here yet, so I just went to the playground and sat on the bench there. I played on my phone and it's been 20 minutes already, but no one was here yet. I was beginning to think that I was set up, so i got up but saw a familiar figure standing in front of me.

"Soyeon!!!" I hugged her tightly.

"Wait, you're Y/n? You look so different." She took a closer look at me.

"Stop staring at me. No matter how long you look at me, I'm not going to look like how I did in 6th grade."

"WOW! You got so much prettier! And taller! And skinnier!"