Cho Seungyoun: Valentine's Day

Y/n's POV

       Today was Valentine's day and of course I don't have a date because I'm lonely and single. Well, I have my two bestfriends, Jieun and Nara, with me but I'm pretty sure that they are going to get asked out soon since they're quite popular at school.

       I was on my way to class alone because Jieun and Nara was there already. As I was about to go in, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me out. I looked at that person and saw him holding a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolate.

"Hi, I'm Wooseok." He introduces himself.

"Hi, I'm Y/n." I said nervously.

"I know. Umm.....you're friends with Nara, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Can you give this to her for me? Thank you." He said while handing me the things before walking away.

       Seriously, I thought that he was going to confess to me. But who do I think I am? No one's ever liked me before so why would they now?

"Aww, did someone confessed to you? Who was it?" Nara asked as she smelled the flowers.

"It smells so nice." She handed it back to me.

"Keep it. It's yours anyways, Wooseok told me to give these to you." I gave her the box of chocolate and flowers.

"R-really? He did?"

"Yep." I then sat at my seat which was across the room from Jieun and Nara.

       After a couple more classes, it was lunch time. Since we were in all different classes, Jieun, Nara, and I goes to the cafeteria separately.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" A boy asked me.

"Sure." I answered and followed him.

"I really like your hair by the way."

"Thanks." I shyly answered.

"My name is Jinhyunk."

"And I'm Y/n."

"Y/n, can you do me a favor?" He asked kindly as I nodded yes.

"Can you give these to Jieun?"

"S-sure." I grabbed the box of chocolate and valentine's card.

"Thanks, I owe you one." He said and left.

       I should've seen it coming, two more other guys asked me to give their gifts to Nara and Jieun. Why do they keep asking me to do things for them, like do it yourself and if you're too scared to confess then don't.

       I walked into the cafeteria, struggling to carry all the gifts that aren't even for me. I saw that Jieun and Nara were already at a table eating their food so walked over to them.

"Wow. You're getting so popular. Who gave you all these stuff?" Jieun asked as I put it all down on the table and rolled my eyes.

"It's not for me, it's for you two. These are from Jinhyunk to Jieun, these are from Seungwoo to Nara, and these are from Hangyul to Jieun. And none for me, cuz I'm cool like that." I hair flipped.

"Really?! That's kind of mess up." Both of them said.

"Who care, I'm used to it now. Well, kinda. Anyways, who are you two going to accept? Since you could only go out with one of the guys who confessed to you?"

"I don't know yet? I'm still debating." Jieun said.

"Me too." Nara agreed.

"I'm gonna go to the garden to get some fresh air, so see you two in class." I said and got up.

"But you haven't eaten yet."

"I don't want to." I said and went to the garden.

       I sat at a bench and took out my math book and started doing my homework.

"Hi." I heard someone said behind me.

'Here comes another guy who's also too scared to confess to Nara or Jieun.' I thought to myself before turning around and greet him.

"H-hello." Shoot! That's my crush Seungyoun.

       I quickly turned back to my math book and continued solving a problem.

"Are you doing your homework from Mr. Park's class?" He asked as he sat down next to me.

"Y-yes."

"Do you need help? I finished mines already, you can copy mines." He said sweetly and smile.

'Oh my gosh! He is so cute! Wait...... is he trying to bribe me?'

"No thank you. I'll do it on my own."

"O-okay then." He started taking something out of his backpack.

       I knew that it was going to be a valentine's gift or something because the whole day, boys been making me give them to Jieun and Nara.

       Just like I expected, he pulled out a box of chocolate and a valentine's card. He faced me and handed it to me, but quickly looked away. I just looked at it dumbfounded because he didn't tell me weither it was for Nara or Jieun. I decided to look inside the card to see the name of the person he wanted to give it to, but he didn't mention a name in there.

"Nara or Jieun?" I asked him.

"What?"

"I said Nara or Jieun. Did you wanted me to give it to Nara or Jieun for you?" I asked while looking down.

       I was honestly kind of heart broken knowing that my crush liked one of my bestfriends instead of me.

"What do you mean? It's for neither of them."

"Then who is it for?" I asked confused as I lifted my head up and faced him.

"I-It's for you." He said quickly as his face flustered red.

"Are you sure it's for me? This isn't a prank or anything right?"

"It's not. So, would you be my valentine, Y/n?"

"Umm......sure." I said while looking away.

"Really?!" He asked again as I nodded.

       He stood up from the bench and pulled me up, then hugged me tightly.

"Want to go out on a date after school?" He asked.

"Of course." I answered as he leaned in closer.

       As he was about to kiss me, I blocked the gap between us with my hand.

"You just confessed today, you can't steal my first kiss yet." I chuckled as he pouted.

"Fine." He said while sulking and walked away from me.

"Don't leave me, I'm lonely." I went in front of him and grabbed his hand.

       He turned away, pretending to ignore me but his eyes was still looking at me.

"Please~" I said cutely and did aegyo.

"I mean, should I? Maybe, but do I feel like it?" He said jokingly and pretended to think hard.

       I tippy-toed and gave him a quick peck on his cheeks and tried running away.

"Where do you think you going?" He back hugged me, preventing me from getting away from him.

"You're not going anywhere until it's time to go." As he said that, the bell rung.

"Looks like it's time for us to go, bye! See you later after school!" I ran off, but came back.

"Oops, I forgot that we have the same class." I giggled.

"Let's go." He locked his hands with mines as we walked to class together.