Kim Wooseok: The French Fries Guy

Y/n's POV

       It was a friday and I am currently at a night market with my friends. It was my first time at one and I was really excited.

"That's so freaken cute!!" I said excitedly as I saw a hoodie with a dog on it saying 'what the fluff'.

"Let's get it!" My friend Jieun and Nara started running toward the booth.

"Wait for me." I ran to catch up with them.

After a while, we got hungry so we decided to go to the food stalls.

"What should we get?" Nara asked as we were standing in front of a korean food stall.

"Let's get the bulgogi fried rice, fried pork fries, and cheese tteokbokki." Jieun said and we order the food.

We went to the waiting line, which didn't have many people. I was looking at how the people made the food, when suddenly I felt someone bump me on the shoulder.

I turned to face that person thinking that it was Jieun or Nara, but it wasn't. It was a random boy that I've never met before.

"So how much does it cost?" The boy asked.

"What cost?" I asked confused.

"The french fries." He said as he rested his arm on my shoulder and pointed to the food stall.

"Umm...well it depends on which kind you want but there's a menu right there." I pointed at the huge paper right in front of us.

"Oh." He said and put his arm down.

I turned around to see my friends' reactions but they didn't even noticed that a random guy was talking to me.

"Jieun. Nara." I called them.

"Yah! Jieun!" I called them again but they didn't hear, even though they were literally right in front of us.

I got nervous and didn't know what to do so I looked around trying to avoid the boy's glaze. He was smiling while talking to his group of friends behind him and finally left.

I sighed in relief and turned back to my friends and slapped their arms.

"YAH! JIEUN! NARA!" I yelled.

"What?" They both turned.

"How could you two ignore me? There was a random guy who bumped me." I pouted.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Nara apologized as she trying to see if I got hurt.

"I'm okay, nothing really happened. But he was cute." I sniffed and acted sad.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me." Jieun asked as I glared her.

I told them what happened and they both said that the guy was hitting on me. I didn't really think that he was at first but since Jieun and Nara mentioned it, I kind of think that he was hitting on me now.

Later we went to the carnival games section and played some games.

"The boba is so cute!! I want it!" We all said at the same time and laughed.

"Let's play!" Jieun said and played one of he workers.

After like an hour, we spent a lot of money there. And we only won one boba plushie and it was Jieun's.

"I want one!!! I swear, any guy who gives me a boba plushy can be my boyfriend." I tried grabbing the plushy from Jieun but failed.

"Can I hold it?" Nara asked Jieun.