02: Touch

Me: *Thinks twice if i should really write this chapter cuz iz gonna be weird like imma go kms*

-

Renjun,Jeno and Jaemin didn't Touch Last Time..

Will they?

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

"He What?! AHAHHHHAHAHAHA!!" Jisung laughed loudly as he slammed his big hands on his desk, Tears errupting from his eyes due to pure Joy as Renjun Rolled his and smacked his head..

"Nice First Impression Hyung!" Jisung approved.. "sooooo." Hyuck wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ew that is Disgusting." Renjun Bleghed and continued.." What is it?"

"Did you really treat Yuta some Takoyaki?"

"Yes, and The Heck.. He Really Loves Takoyaki That Much.." Renjun Huffed.

"And Handsome~" Donghyuck laughed.. "Excuse me i only have my Eyes for Nomin!" Renjun answered back. "I can see that, the way your personality changes from full rage on mom to sweet lil baby bean when you see them or talk to them like yesterday.."

"Im Hating you Haechan." Renjun huffed.. "Hey! I told you only Mark could use that!" Hyuck whined as Renjun left the room with a cute pout on his face..

While Walking to the Restroom He Bumped to somebody causing his glasses to almost fell.. he fixed his Glases and Looked at the Boy..

Jaemin..

"O-oh my gosh! I-i am sorry!" Renjun bowed a Million times making Jaemin Laugh..

"Hey its okay.. It's nothing really.." Jaemin ruffled his Hair as he left, Leaving Renjun a Blushing mess..

He Rushed to the Bathroom and Sighed in Relief when he saw nobody inside.. He went over to the sink and Washed his face

Then he heard a door creak.

Renjun looked at who it was and saw it was jEnO, he Panickingly went to one of the bathroom stall slamming the door rather loudly..

Jeno saw this and knocked softly on the stall Renjun was in..

"Injunnie?" Jeno asked, his voice soft.. "Please come out.." Jeno Pleaded..but smiled when he heard the door open slowly

Jeno cooed at the shy Renjun and Cant help but feel something..

"I-im sorry.." Renjun bowed but panicked when Jeno didn't even move an inch..

"Jeno-

Jeno Suddenly Pulled his wrist and Trapped him inside the stall.

( ok imma afford ur holy water bottles, jk im broke)

Renjun squeaked in suprise as Jeno looked at him Seriously..

"Why the fuck are you so adorable?" Jeno asked as Renjun turned into the gayest red tomato in the world..not being able to hold Jeno's stare.

"Im so sorry.." Jeno Whispered. Renjun looked Confused but then..

He was Met by Jeno's lips..

He Whimpered in Suprise as Jeno Pulled away..

"Yo-You stole my first ki-kiss..." Renjun shockingly told himself.. "Oh my god..Im so sorry! I cant help it but you're just too adorable.." Jeno went back to his Cheerful and Happy normal self who scratched his neck shyly..

"I-its okay.." Renjun Stuttered.. "oHlookatthetimebyeseeyousoon!" Renjun spoke too fast as he dashed away..

Jeno was left in the stall... his Mind a Mixed mess as he Remind himself that he did something really unexpected..

"I have to tell Jaemin.."

--

I literally cringed so i hope you guys really enjoyed this chapter.

I REALLY CRINGED.

I CRINGED SO YOU SHOULD STREAM WE BOOM

CHENLE AINT COLORING HIS HAIR LIKE A TOMATO JUST FOH DAT