07: What seems like an Amusement Park

Renjun is fine.

Renjun is not okay..

Renjun feels bad...

RENJUN FEELS HORRIBLE

How the heck did he ended up in a situation like this?!

The last thing he remembers is that two boys asked him to go out in a date with them..

The next thing he knew...

"Injunnieee~ You look so cute~" Jaemin cooed..

He can't actually get out of this situation right now..

He would if he could..

He didn't even answer these two boys yet, they knocked on his house earlier..

So he has no choice...

"Hey Injunnieeee, let's get some ice cream first~" Jaemin smiled, but then...

"HEY! STOP SOLOING INJUN THERE! IM HERE Y'A KNOW?" Jeno hissed..

"sO wHaT? iNjUnNiE lOvEs mE mOrE.." Jaemin mocked

"g-guys stop were in public-"

"LIES! INJUNNIE LOVES ME MORE!"

"g-guys.."

"FINE WE BOTH LOVE HIM!" Jeno growled.

"then why the heck are you so angry about it?"

"GUYS! please be quiet..." Renjun teared up..

"oh sh*t sh*t sh*t were sorry.." Jeno crouched down and started to wipe Renjun's tears.. (wait tf jeno, crouching down to a small person is rude)

And just like that.. Jeno and Jaemin began to keep silent in hopes to cheer Renjun up.. buying the ice cream was long forgotten...

♪♪

Renjun cannot believe his eyes...

"AMUSEMENT PARK?!" He said like an excited child..

"wait.. you haven't been here?" Jaemin asked.. Renjun shook his head cutely to the point where Jeno almost lost his sh*t..

"Whatever happens, dont ride the rollercoaster.. you'll immediately throw up once you get off.." Jeno made an 'X' with his fingers..

"What? you're the only one who threw up after the ride.." Jaemin cockingly smiled as Jeno's face of annoyance began to be noticed..

"aish! whatever.." Jeno grabbed Renjun's hands.. "were gonna try the carousel, first!" Renjun blushed but then.. on the other hand, (pun not intended lol) Jaemin also grabbed his hands..

"we're going to spend time first.. Lets's go play the darts over there and then we catch those ducks.." Jaemin smiled..

"oh please, you just want the goldfish.." Jeno snorted.. "so what?!" Jaemin hissed..

"GUYS LET'S JUST GO TO THE FERRIS WHEEL!" Renjun quickly said as he grabbed both boy's hands (who are still bickering at each other) and lead the way..

♪♪

It literally took them 2 hours and a half before riding the ferris wheel, there were too many person at the line.. So Jaemin insisted they go to another ride but then Jeno said he wants to eat...

In the end they rode the Carousel.. Renjun wants to ride a freakin Pink Pony and those two boys really think its cute that they agreed and when Renjun rode the Pink Pony..

They took out their cameras and looked like 2 proud dads seeing their son..

And now.. They're here.. At the Ferris Wheel...

"Thank you guys." Renjun leaned at Jaemin's shoulder..

Jeno patted his head and looked out the window..

"You both are so annoying today but still, thanks.. hehe.." Renjun giggled cutely making Jeno and Jaemin had a small tint of red in their cheeks..

It surely was a Fun day..

--

AYEEEEEEE IM BACKKKK YA AUTHOR'S BACKKKK

well its still not a scheduled update and i have decided to take updating slowly.. being an author is actually a lot of pressure and the role of being an author shouldn't be taken lightly

WTF I SOUND LIKE A PHILOSOPHER AJXJSJJDHSJS

ANYWAYS! I WILL BE SLOWLY UPDATING MY STORIES!!

-seokfaye <3