03: 나 재민

"I Kissed Renjun.."

"WHAT?!"

"I Said i kiss-

"Im not deaf just extracting the words slowly.." Jaemin shook his head in disagreement.. "Why did you kissed him in the First place?"

" Duh.. He's too cute to be living.." Jeno rolled his eyes..

"Jeno.. I want him too okay? You cant just have him for yourself.." Jaemin Crossed his arms..

"We talked about this.."

"I know baby im sorry.." Jeno walked over to him and Kissed his Forehead making Jaemin Blush..

"Now where is that boy?" Jeno asked...

"Jeno.." Jaemin crossed his arms.. "what? Im gonna apologize.. " Jeno Explained...

"Fine..Lets go.."

♧♧♧

"You aint Joking on me now are you?"

"Im Telling you!!!!! He.Fucking.Kissed.Me." Renjun Glared at Donghyuck who Rubbed the bridge of his nose.. "First of all.. Im happy because You got your first kiss from one of your Crushes.. Second, HE KISSED YOU WITHOUT CONSENT. Be right back.. imma smack an idiot." Donghyuck acted like standing up.. About to beat the Living hell out of Lee Jeno..

"Seriously Hyuckie.." Renjun shook his head.. Leaving the Classroom to go to the Library..

While walking.. He thought about something..

"Why did he kissed me?"

Upon thinking he heard a voice..

"Injunnie?" Jaemin Called..

Renjun froze on the spot as he heard Jaemin's voice.. he turned around to see Jaemin and Jeno walking up to him..

"First of all..Im sorry for kissing you without consent.." Jeno scratched the back of his neck.. "o-oh.. i guess i should have said sorry too.." Renjun Looked down.. Fixing his Cute Round Glasses..

"What?" Jaemin laughed.. "Im not angry! " Jaemin Smiled.. as he walked closer to Renjun who is blushing harder at every second..

"Its just that.." Jaemin Grabbed his face and kissed his Forehead.. not caring if other people saw.. "Im just sad that i wasnt your first kiss.." Jaemin confessed..

"DID I JUST HEARD THAT RIGHT?!"

"Well.. Bye Injunnie! See you later!" Jaemin and Jeno winked at him then, Taking their leave as Renjun almost died..

--

Sorry for the late update its because that i have been busy with school #fckschool #ihopeskoolburns

and the media is how our Injunnie looks like in this fic! ^_^