Chapter 9

" I hate you, I love you."

Authornim's POV
cauz why note??¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

The park families are already at the restaurant waiting for the other one to arrive. Mrs. and Mr. Park are chatting to eachother while namjoon and jimin were both at their phones.

All of them were in their formal outfits. Mrs. Park in her cocktail red dress showing her still evident curves and white porcelain skin.

As for Mr. Park with his black suit with a golden necktie to complete the look. Namjoon with his all gray suit paired with a white inner shirt looking like a full course meal.

Jimin was the one glowing among all of them though. His beautiful blonde locks complimented his hazel eyes along with his cherry red lips and a white fluffy dress making his porcelain skin radiant more.

The moment jimin got off their car is like a scene from a red carpet. All eyes somehow magnets itself on jimin's way as he walk gracefully without even looking at the hungry eyes ready to attack the weak prey.

He is indeniably uncomfortable with the stares but somehow he managed to be used to it knowing how beautiful he is which is a fact.

He really can't force people to look away after seeing a goddess making it's appearance.

'Tch,tch. It must be a crime to look this beautiful.' Jimin thought.

5 minutes passed and the door opened, a man and woman walked in along with their butler and... a tied up guy???

what the fuck??!!

"Sarang!!/  Minhyeee!!" Both woman hugged eachother. Each of them were wearing a red and blue elegant cocktail dresses.

"It's been so long! I miss you so much sarang" mrs. park said, letting go of the hug.

"What are you saying minhye? We just met yesterday. It's been like 40 hours."

"That's tooooo long." mrs. jeon giggled at the cuteness of her friend.

"Anyway, is that our lovely munchkin?" both women glance at the back seeing jimin all perfect and ethereal as he bowed a bit to them, "yep, still short and small. That's our munchkin."

"how about you? where's jung--"

"Get me the fuck out of these shitty ropes!!!!!" a loud voice shouted as both of them turned around, mrs. park gasped.

"Sarang!! how could you do that to our carrots!??"

"He ain't listening to me so I have to do it the hard way. He is here now, that's what matters the most."

Both families sat down on each side of the long dinner table. Jin easily slumped jungkook down the table and slowly untie the ropes under mrs. jeon's order.

The moment jungkook was released, he stands up from the chair taking off the blindfond.

Filled with rage, he pointed his fingers at the dumbfounded jimin who finally saw who the guy is. Little did jungkook know, he will end up saying some words he'll forever regret for his entire existence.

"I won't fucking marry a dumbass desperate bitch like you."

For short.....

He fucked up.