Chapter 19

"You're all I ever need.
Baby you're amazing,
You're my angel come and save me."

••••••••••

Jimin woke up with a big yawn, stretching his arms for a bit only for it to hit something...

or someone.

"Did you really just punch me on your stretchings?" jimin looked beside him, eyes still half awake as he stare at jungkook.

"Not my fault you were there staring at me like a creep you are."

"I'm not being a creep. I was waiting for you to wake up since I'm being a good person and decided to not wake you up, sleeping beauty." Jungkook said, opening his side of the car and closing it as he walked to the other side.

"We're here, princess." Jungkook opened the door, jimin was too tired to argue and let the older do his own thing.

The place was undeniably attractive. There were large trees surrounding it along with the vines that somehow hanged itself along the thick branches making it look so romantic than scary.
There were lights everywhere too.

To say, jimin really did love the place. He did love enchanting stuffs and the place looks enchantingly beautiful enough.

"Did you like it?" jungkook asked nervously.

"Like it? I love it here!!" Jimin exclaimed. Eyes glittering from how amused he is, jungkook was happy to see this side of jimin again.

"Come on. There's a restaurant here and I'm telling you, the food here is to die for. Trust me."

Jungkook offered his hand to jimin who hesitated at first but immediately takes it with a shy smile, "the food better taste good, I'm a picky eater if you must know."

"Oh i surely do know how picky you are princess." The older then dragged jimin inside the restaurant as both were greeted by a warming aroma and atmosphere.

The inside of the restaurant was more than the outside. The pastel color of the walls creates a soft vibes and wonders. The candle lights made the whole place romantic and...

Enchanting.

Jimin followed as jungkook pulled him upstairs, meeting with yet another sight he loves so much.

They were on a rooftop, the sky was full of sparkling stars. The railings were surrounded by candles and at the center is a single table with two chairs on each side, a flower in between and yet another candles.
The sight was amazing, it's hard to describe.

Jimin hasn't told anyone how of a romantic type he was before but how did jungkook knew?

The blonde watched as jungkook lead him to the table, pulling the other chair as jimin sat on it giving a short 'thanks' jungkook smiled and did the same, both of them facing eachother.

"I'm really happy that you love it here." jungkook said with a smile.

"How did you know I like things like this? I sound girly don't I?"

"No, not at all." the older said and continued, "When we were kids. You told me how you love enchanting and romantic things. You totally describe everything to me, how you wanted our first date to be. Well, that was still when were kids, I thought everything changed but guess it didn't."

Jimin looked up, heart clenching so hard and yet he doesn't know why. Hearing jungkook saying things he couldn't even remember is heartbreaking for him and for the other.

"Anyway, let's not talk about that. What do you wanna eat mhmm?"

Jimin scanned the recipe card, eyes immediately spotting something he would likely wanna pick.

"How about a carbonara?/Carbonara!"
both of them said in unison which made jimin and jungkook laugh.

"Then, Carbonara it is."