Cutie???(2)

As we were walking In The Daycare I Noticed A Man In His Mid 30/40s And He Looked Up At Us And Rang a Bell Yelling "Director". Eventually A Young Man Came like He May of Been 19? 20?.
"Oh Hello Guys Welcome To The Daycare My Name Is Matt"Matt Said."Hello Matt My Name Is Ryan And This Is Megan My sister".Matt Said Hello To Megan And He Started To Show Us To The Daycare Room Instantly I Take Notice This Room Was About 700sq Wide And 400sq tall(Does that make since im not good in math)The Room Was White And Blue There was roughly Like 12 Daycare Kids. I Was Snapped Out My Thoughts When Matt Introduced Us To The Daycare Kids Which All Of Them Gave A Special Description. Sal Likes To Sleep Angel Likes Video games Danny Likes Ducks Derp Likes Dirt Cookie Likes Cookies Kat Likes cats Etc. But This One Girl Called Me "Cutie" And Hugged Me She wore a tiger outfit I Backed Up And Said Woah Personal Space.She Said Sorry And Gave me And Megan A Tour. After the tour it was at least 5pm And Me And Megan Have to Go Help Mom Cook So I Told The Director we Were Gonna Go."Already Man Alright Have a Fun Time At Home Ryan"He Said."I will"I Replied As I Walked Out I said And That Was Another day at Daycare Megan Looked At Me And Muttered "werid". I turned to her and Said "At Least I Talk To People". She turned away and said "Touche"