Lucky Block Skywars(3)

I woke up around 6.Got Up Took A Shower Put On My Clothes Made Megan And Mom Breakfast Woke Megan Up So She Can Take A Shower Left her clothes On The Washroom door Did Megans Bed Woke Mom Up Took Out The Garbage And Waited for megan To Be Done Showering.I Sat On The Couch for like 15 Minutes Then Megan Got Out The Shower Eat her Breakfast and We Were Ready To Go I Decided To Walk Today And Megan followed me."You Know sis You didn't have to follow me right?" I asked her. "yea i knew i Just didn't want to come Alone". It Was Only about A 5 Min Walk and When we Got There The Director Was Waiting for Us."Good Morning Guys Today We Are Going To adventure through The Portal". The Portal Was A Mysterious Place it Was Fully Dark and Had Vines and Spider webs all Over It. "The Portal Looks Creepy" Megan Whispered To Me. "You will be fine just stay behind me". I responded Back To Her And Walked To The Portal seeing All The Daycare Kids Waiting There "CUTIEEEEEEE" Tina Screamed And Ran And Hugged Me. "You don't think This is Too Close Tina?" I asked her "No" She Responded Quickly. Matt Came Around the corner And Told Everyone To run through the portal yelling 3 2 1 gooo And We did that And Me and Megan Was Teleported To An Island with Chest on Them. I Look In The Chest In See Blocks Colored There were 3 red 4 blue and 1 yellow. I opened The Yellow One and Saw A Sword Named "Anduril". I Heard A Scream And Look Towards The Scream and Saw kat falling In The Void.I Look At Megan And She Seems Terrified I Open The Blue block And Got Something Called "Rage armor". I Gave it To Megan Since She Didn't have Anything And Thing I Saw Someone Teleport to Are Island. Megan Saw Dave And Ran Underground And I Rush at Dave with My Sword And Flew Onto Another Island. "How" I Thought To Myself Put Anduril In My Back pocket And Heard megan Scream I Got Scared Knowing Megan Was Just Murdered I Kept hearing Screams All Around me and They Just Suddenly Stopped. I Looked Around And Saw Matt with Full Iron Armor and He Teleported Over to Me. I got scared And Ran with anduril And It Threw me forward Hitting matt Knocking Him Off Infront of me And He died Before I did. You Won Ryan Good Job I Heard matt say. We Played a Few More Games Me and Megan Got better and Won A Few More and Lost a Lot More And Matt Told us It Was Time To head back. We ran into the wall and We were teleported back. I told matt My Head was Hurting And Im Going To go Home. "alright Bye Ryan get Some Sleep" Which i nodded too and Told megan we were leaving. As I Walked Out the Daycare I Said."And That was Another day at daycare"