Argument with Tina?!?!?!?(8)

So When I woke up today i instantly texted cookie I don't know why but like whatever. I Just Go with the infamous Hey to Her to which she responds "Hello Mr.President". Me and Cookie talks about how are night went and all of are dreams when I accidentally mentioned I had A Dream About her. She didn't respond for like 5 minutes then she had said "I think you should talk to tina". Tina then starts to blow up my phone saying"Why are you dreaming about other girls?". To which i didn't even respond as i had a headache. I couldn't believe cookie would tell tina about are private conversation and i thought me and cookie were friends. Just then the door bell rang to which my mom replied "ill get it". And guess who came in? It was the one and only Tina Looking for me. Except i was smart enough to have a escape all i had to do was follow the rope me and my mom had made if anyone came in the house. The rope had lead to a closet which you had two options. Up or Down, of course down would just take me to the first floor but then i remembered.....Megan. Crap if Tina gets a hold of megan Megan would obviously tell her about the rope i have to go get Megan No family left behind anyway. As i run out i hear Megan Talking to Tina refusing to tell her where i went as she didn't even know where i was so i mean. Just as my stupid butt was gonna walk out tina turned around and saw me. Crap, well chief this is it After cookie had told me who Tina was when we were walking home she had mentioned how protective of me and i wouldn't call it being nice ill call it just being psycho. She starts running to me and tackles me to which i push her off which really wasn't smart. She started getting mad and yelling Hurtful things to which had made me sad So i told her to get out. She had stop mid sentence and said "What". To which i yelled "GET OUT". And she ran out the door closing it behind her. I sat on my bed thinking about what tina said to me. Was all of that true? Or did she just say that in the heat of the moment. Whatever it was had made me question something. Does cookie love me? Of course not she wouldn't have told tina if i did. I just sat on my bed while tears stained my clothes when i had felt something wet fall on my hand. I looked and saw blood.... When i look in the bathroom i see a long gap in my arm that just had blood coming out of it. It had made me vomit just looking at it. "Where did i even get this from?" I had thought as my brain started to panic from bloodloss and i just put a band around my arm and fell asleep.