The Promise(9)

When I Awoke I was at the hospital it was About 9 at night and everyone was sleep. I turned over to look at everyone at the hospital everyone in my family was there plus cookie. I got up experiencing a little pain but it wasn't like i was dying. I checked my hand and made sure nothing was wrong which it wasn't as it was wrapped. I heard megan twisting and turning that when i got a really good look at my sister. She wasn't someone who I could protect we were siblings we are always going to be together I can't always be with her she has to make her own adventures and me being around her endangers her. Tina could have hurt her during are arguement what if i never came out? Would megan have got unto a fight because of me? No that would have never happened right? It could have happended and you know well you would have been blamed for it ryan. You must understand everyone here loves you in there own way but no one loves you more than megan. Never ever abandon her shes the only thing you got and vice versa. Cookie loves you as your popular that why.....if you make a promise to me I swear all this will be over no more of this fighting believe me Ryan you want none of this you just want to have Peace Make the promise Ryan.... "The promise? What do you mean the promise? Who are you? What's the promise? The promise is a oath that you can never break...I am a figure of your mind a well your conscience. Once you make the promise there's no going back as if you do well I won't let you. The promise gives me 50% of your body control not full control just so when you need me too i can help you but if not ill just help you from your mind I think you should sign. All you have too do is say. I Ryan Damon Give 50% of my soul for the 5/10 promise of the kings lord dead. "I Ryan Damon give 50% of my soul for the 5/10 promise of the kings lord dead". Perfect Well ryan into we meet again as i think megan is going to wake up soon. Sure enough as he said megan woke up and stared at me. All i knew is i would be in big trouble if this turned out to be bad. And wth is kings lord dead? So many questions to be answered another time.

446 words in this story/chapter part