Chapter - 2: Innocence

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pa, why are you eating ma's lips?" Sparsh Asks innocently.

They immediately jerked back and Sanisha pushes him and gets up from him straightening herself.

"And why both of your faces are covered with Turmeric?" He again question's.

They were highly embarrassed in front of their son.

Sanisha turned into scarlet red. Listening to her son.

Reyansh chuckles eyeing his wife.

"Son, I'm not eating your mom's lips I was just ki...." he was immediately cut off by Sanisha before he could complete the kissing word.

"Sparsh what are you doing here? Are you done with your shower?" She tries to divert the topic while glaring at her husband.

He grins at her.

She takes away her son from her husband.

'He is a very bad influence to my son.' She thinks.

While having breakfast......

"Pa, Chocolate and I are planning to go to park in the evening. Can we go?" He asks his father.

"Go and asks your mom, son." He tells him.

He sighs and leaves to ask permission from his mother who is working in kitchen.

"Ma, can we go to park in the evening?" He asks her with hope filled eyes.

"No Sparsh, it is very far from our home." She tells him.

"But ma I promised chocolate." He tells her.

"Some other time, Sparsh." She tells him.

"Please ma!!!!!!" Showing his puppy eyes.

How can anyone resist those eyes. Even his mother can't.

She sighs and tells "Fine! But we are coming with you." She tells him with finality.

He grins and nods happily.

Where as in Rishika's home there won't be any problem about taking permission because she would be with Sparsh itself whom they believe more than any one else.

"Now, complete your breakfast without any complaints." She tells him.

He nods and goes to complete his breakfast.

After few minutes........

They hear small small foot steps coming from hall.

They immediately knew whose footsteps those are.

She slowly drags her feet into dinning room while rubbing her eyes and carrying a teddy bear in her hands.

She is still in sleep and is searching for her best friend.

Seeing the sight in front of them, everyone chuckles.

"Sparu...." she calls for him in her sleepy voice. When she was very little and couldn't pronounce his name properly. So from then he became 'Sparu' for her. Only she has the copyrights of that name. No one calls him with that name. Even he doesn't allow anyone to call him with that name.

She is walking half eyes closed. While walking she collides with Reyansh's legs.

She holds his legs and again she sleeps.

Everyone laughs at her antics.

Reyansh immediately picks her up in his arms and makes her to sleep comfortably.