Chapter - 8: Truth

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you saying, Arjun?" Reyansh asks.

Arjun sighs...... and starts to tell......

"Yes! She is my sister, Anuradha!" He tells them.

"Then why I didn't know about her?" Reyansh asks seriously.

"And why the hell did she kidnap my daughter(Rishu)?" Reyansh yells in frustration.

"And who are those 2 people who were carrying her?" Sparsh asks in angry.

"Her son and daughter, Adarsh and Vidya." He tells him.

"Why did they kidnap my Chocolate?" He asks.

"I don't know exactly but I have an idea why." Arjun tells him.

————————————————

"Bua!!" Rishu couldn't believe her own eyes. Her own aunt is doing all this.

"Well... hello my dear niece!!" She says with extra sweetness.

"Why?" Was all she could ask.

She smirks... "Everything is because of your latest Mother in law."

"Huh!!! What did she do to you? Even if you tell me I won't believe you over my mom(Sanisha)!" She tells her angrily.

"Whatever!!" She says.

All this while Adarsh looks at her with lust dripping of his eyes.

She feels disgusted at his gaze.

While Vidya glares at her. Which tells her that 'you are the reason why my Sparsh is not with me'.

"Anyway!! I brought you here because I wanted to spoil your reputation along with your family's." Anuradha tells.

"Why?" She Asks.

"Because of your mother in law and your Father in law." She tells her.

"What did they do to you?" She Asks.

"Because of them now my husband, Virat is in jail and they spoiled our reputation. Naming my husband as man wh***. " She yells at her in angry.

"Your husband is in jail because of his deeds. How come my in laws are responsible for it?" She frowns.

Rishika knows only half story.

She only knows that Virat went to jail because he was trying to Miss behave with his co workers and also some of his patients.

She doesn't know that with whom he tried to misbehave.

Few years back when Sanisha was a doctor there in RR hospitals, Virat was her colleague.

One day he tried to force her and Reyansh came to know about it and immediately fired him and also got him arrested.

Since then Anuradha was trying to take revenge on their family.

And also Adarsh lusts over Rishika right from his childhood. But because of Sparsh he couldn't go near her.

But when he left abroad for his education Adarsh really tried to become close to Rishu but she ignored him like a plague.

With that his desire for her increased. In this crime his mother is supporting her son. Like father, like son.

———————————————