Chapter - 4: Engagement??

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that things weren't smooth as they seem to be.

Every good thing has to come to an end.

It's been 8 years since Rishika and Sparsh met.

After his 10th grade he left abroad to continue his further education. He got seat in very reputed university and left to pursue his dreams.

No one can imagine what they went through in these 8 years.

They both don't want to leave each other but even his career is important. After a lot of consoling, begging and also a little blackmailing from Ishita she allowed him to go.

Even he was reluctant to go but finally giving in he went.

Now it's been 8 years.

Nothing is changed between them. There are still best friends.

But the only difference is they missed each other like hell.

In starting few years they kept in touch but later everything became tough.

He became quite busy with his assignments and internship together.

Where as it no different with Rishika as well. After Sparsh left there is no one to help her to study or scold her.

She became alone even though she is near her loving family.

She passed her 10th with an average grade.

Later she joined medicine To become doctor 👩🏻‍⚕️.

She found her interest in this subject and choose this path.

She even tried to go to Sparsh's place to study further. But to her disappointment no one agreed.

At present she is in her MBBS final year.

And each and everyone is proud of her. She is university topper.

With that even she is busy in her life. In very rare occasions they both speak with each other like a birthday or to tell congratulations to each other for their achievements.......

They don't even know how they look now. They both denied to look at their photos. They wanted to meet directly.

From the past 2 years he is running his own business their itself. Which is successful.

He wants to establish himself before taking up his father's company.

In all these years everything has changed expect for one thing. Their place in each other hearts.

Yes! They have their close friends but no one could over took their place.

In hearts the best friend place is reserved for them itself.

————————————————

Finally after 8 years Sparsh is returning back.

His parents asked him to shift back. One month back he shifted his whole business back to India and today he is coming back.

Reyansh and Arjun went to receive him at airport.

Rishika's happiness has no bounds. She is been waiting for this day since ever.

All are eagerly waiting for his arrival at their home.

Even Aayush and Aarush came back to their home.