chapter 1: The Beginning

Way back 1980's there's a girl named margarita del checo living in Las destritas, she live her simple life. When the tragedy arrived between del checo and muscada's rivalry. Margarita del checo was set-up; she was caught holding a knife and her dress was full of blood, she didn't remember anything even how she could get there but she saw Fernando's dead (Fernando muscada was the brother of Mateo muscada the man who was getting to marry margarita). Before she saw the body she call the name of Mateo " Mateo!!!!!....  Mateo!!!!!?????, And she denied the crimes in front of her fiance mateo, but mateo does not believe in margarita's statement and explanation, because he saw margarita holding a knife in a fully blooded dress. Mateo quickly run up to police station to report the incident, the family of Fernando muscada run toward the police station to know the incident. Mateo's mother( Amelia muscada ) was shocked when she heard the report of the police man. Margarita insist to explain and explain, but Amelia doesn't believe margarita's statement and explanation, So the two families rivalry was on fire they want margarita to expiate on what happen to fernando's incident.