chapter 2: The Sorrow

Margarita's case was already on the court, the two families attend in every hearing even Mateo. Mateo can't believe on what happen because he knew margarita can't do the crime, but despite on what happen, he can't believe margarita because he always see margarita on fully blooded dress on his imagination. Even margarita's auntie (celestina del mundo) don't believe in her statement because of insecurities, celestina said, " how's that possible? " Your holding a knife and your dress is full of blood" Margarita answer, "I know no one will believe in me cause I'm the only one who's been set-up in the crime but I know in my self on what is the truth".
Because of no one will testify the truth, margarita was found guilty by the judge and margarita was set in jail. But margarita was begging in her fiance Mateo and she said, "Mateo!!!! I don't know what happen last time because I was finding you in a house and after that I don't know on what happened to me!!" And she cry and cry. Amelia and Roberto Muscada was been breathe freely on what the judge decision but maragita's father (cristobal del Checo can't believe on what happen and on what the judge final decision and her father said, "Margarita what happen to you I know in my heart that you are telling the truth but!! " and her father has been faint her mother and auntie run towards in her father and her uncle Felipe quickly called an ambulance but it's too late and cristobal del checo died. Margarita cry and cry because of what happen to her father, her father is the one who's always believing her everything the only one who's truly love her and it has been gone. Margarita blame herself on what happened to her father.