chapter 3: The ending of the curse

Because of too much sorrow Margarita felt so depress, she felt so alone, no one visiting her in the jail. Then one day, the jail was suddenly burn, of her inmates escaped from the jail that burning, then margarita's left in the jail she can't move there's a fire branch that obstructing her and she said "I curse you all!! I will come back and I'll prove to all of you, that all you are mistaken for a demon thrown into hell" and all of her inmate saw that she burned into ashes. People in Las destritas were so scared about margarita's cursed some of them be live, some of them ignore what margarita's gas said, but then las destritas has been silent.
After 5 years(1985) there's a strange girl was moved in their place, named selina she's too quiet she moved for livings her job is a funeral make up artist.
One night when she was sleep firmly she dream about a girl asking to help her selina been awake, she's scared about her dream, margarita's always in her mind even in her dreams, she see margarita asking her and begging her to help her.
In 2 months living in las destritas she saw margarita standing in front of her mocking her to help her margarita possesed her and control her body meanwhile her family has a party were all of del checo and muscada family including the auntie her auntie will shocked to her, she went to the party surprisingly and she said to her mother, " Mom this is me!! Margarita!!!" All of the visitors and were shocked, they saw margarita in selina's body. Her dress were full of blood and also she said, "I will revenge to all of you!!!" All the visitors including her family were crying with blood, they can't all move margarita's were laughing histerically that she doesn't care to all of the people, all of the people were slowly been weak, her auntie said" Margarita please forgive I'm the one who put you in that situation I'm the one to who blame you because of my selfishness this is happening I'm really sorry". Her mother also said "Margarita please stop nothing will happened if you'll make revenge to all of us margarita I love you my dear daughter please forgive all of us!!!". Margarita's been calm and she sai "I'm sorry!!!" Margarita leave in selina's body from then and now Las destritas been a quiet place but the story of margarita will remain.