Backs Turned

(Y/N)'s POV:
When I woke up, I was attacked with hugs. I saw Wendy, Romeo, and the exceeds crying tears of joy when they saw I was alright.
We were in my room at Fairy Hills. How did I get here? I remembered that Lily can turn into a bigger version of himself. I guess he just carried me back here.
"Thanks Lily for carrying me."
"No problem (Y/N)", He replies.
I noticed that I had no injuries on my body. I turned to Wendy.
"Wendy, you didn't strain yourself did you?"
Wendy, who still had tears in her eyes, shook her head no, "I made a promise that I intended to keep. You don't know how worried we were about you."
"I'm sorry. Hey, just because I'm leaving doesn't mean we don't get to see each other."
"We know (Y/N)-neechan, but we'll miss you.", Romeo says with a sad look on his face.
The mood dropped. Wendy and Romeo looked so sad that I decided to cheer them up.
"Hey guys, I have something for you."
Wendy and Romeo perked up.
"You do?"
"What is it?"
I smiled at them, "I was gonna give it to you guys for Christmas but, I'm leaving so I decided to give it to you two now."
As I said this, I got off the bed, and grabbed something under it. Two boxes neatly wrapped were in my hands. I gave the light blue one to Wendy and the fire red one to Romeo. They both smiled at me.
"Thank you (Y/N)!!", the duo thanked me.
I smiled at them, "No problem."
They both opened the gift corespondent to them. Inside Wendy's box was a necklace. It had a gold chain that was connected to a charm. The charm was a diamond heart with a gold crown on top of it. Inside Romeo's was a bracelet. Most of the beads were clear while one was black and one was white. The duo jumped of my bed and hugged me.
"Thank you (N/N), I'll never take it off.", Wendy told me.
"Thank you so much (Y/N)-neechan. I'll be doing the same as Wendy-chan.", Romeo said.
"I made one for myself too. Would you like to see it?", I asked.
They both nodded their heads, smiles on their face. I motion them to follow me to my desk. I picked up a small black box and took off the lid. Inside was a necklace with a gold chain that was attached to a charm. Like Wendy's, it was a diamond that had gold surrounding it.
"Wow! It's so pretty!",Wendy exclaims.
Romeo nodded his head.
"There's something I should tell you guys about the necklace.", I told them.
They look at me with full attention.
"When one of us is near the necklace or bracelet will shine in the color of the person. If Wendy is near it will shine a pastel blue. If it's Romeo, then the accessory will shine bright red. If I'm near, then the accessory will shine in (F/C)(favorite color). The accessory will shine brighter when you're near to the significant person. When you're right in front of them, the necklace or bracelet will stop shining."
They nodded, telling me how cool that was. I helped Wendy with her necklace and she did the same with me. The group of five helped me pack my room into miniaturized boxes. Once done packing. The boxes became smaller to the point where it like little cubes in my hand. I grabbed the bag that I didn't pack and put the mini boxes in a secure place. I grabbed the jewels that I barely used from my last job and put it in my bag. After that we went to the guild. When we opened the doors, we were greeted with glares instead of bright hellos. Wendy accompanied me to go to Gramps office while Romeo went to get a juice box for Mira.
As we went up the stairs, people were glaring at me for some odd reason.
We arrived at Gramps' office and knocked on the door.
"Come in.", He said with sadness evident in his voice.
Wendy and me entered his office. And for the first time in the past few minutes, I was greeted with a smile.
"Hello my child. Are you ready?", Gramps asked me.
I looked at Wendy, sadly smiled at her and faced Gramps.
He told me the three rules that you tell leaving members. As he told me the rules, my mark on my (b/p)(body part) started disappearing. When it was gone completely, he finished the rules. I turned to look at Wendy, who was crying. I was crying too so I went over to her and hugged her.
"Thank you for all of the good memories I made with you. I promise you we'll make more.", I whispered in her ear.
Wendy rapidly nodded her head and hugged me tightly. We broke apart, said good bye to Gramps and left his office. We went to where Romeo was and I hugged him tight. He started crying on my shoulder. Tears brims the corner of my eyes. After a while, we broke the hug. I started to walk towards the entrance when Lucy and Lissana walked in laughing and talking with each other. The duo noticed me and started calling me names and mocking me. Soon enough, Natsu came and started taunting me as well. I started crying and ran out of the guild that I used to call home and away from the people that I used to call family. As I was running away,one thing lingers in my mind.
"Was that all for show? Just you wait. The people that turned their backs on me... I coming back for revenge."
~~~~~~~~~~~
981 words. I'm a writing machine today. I wonder why everyone besides Wendy, Romeo and the exceeds turned their backs on you. Be sure to vote on the story and keep reading!!😁

Wendy's necklace

Romeo's bracelet

Romeo's bracelet

(Y/N)'s necklace

(Y/N)'s necklace