Sabertooth: "We Meet Again"

(Y/N)'s POV
I'm walking around the town with Hoshi. Seven years passed by quickly. Hoshi learned transformation magic and can change to a neko. She was walking next to me in her neko form. She was wearing a blue long sleeved shirt with a grey sweater on top. She wore a short skirt with loafers and knee high socks.

 She wore a short skirt with loafers and knee high socks

(Pretend she has grey-white hair)
She looked really cute.^^. You're probably wondering what we're doing. Well, Celesta disappeared. She told me the night before she left that Ancigola found out about me so she told me that she was going to leave. I cried, obviously, but she told me that if Hoshi and I ever felt alone, we just look at the stars.

Sad, yet bittersweet. We both decided that we should join a guild, since we both got so much stronger. Hoshi suggested that we should join Lamia Scale, but I didn't want Lamia Scale to deal with two (L/N)s, so I decided to go to a different guild.

Over the time that we been looking for a guild, some people try to attack us, we beaten them up, happens in almost every city, people talk about it and BAM! we're famous now. They call me Polaris because every time they attack, I shine as bright as the north star before I attack them. I find it weird that they would call me Polaris because of that... oh well.

Anyway, we're back in the place where we met those two boys when I was younger. I always have a feeling that I gonna be seeing them again real soon.
Sting's POV
Rouge, Yukino and I were walking around Crocus, laughing and joking around with each other. Yukino suddenly stopped laughing while she was watching something.

We noticed her change of mood.
"Yukino", Rouge asked, "What's wrong?"

Yukino points in a certain direction and said, "That gang of men are about to jump them."

We both looked in the direction of where Yukino is pointing to. The three of us see six big, gruffly men tower over two girls.

One of girls was short. She had olive eyes, light skin and back-length grey-white hair. She wore a school-like outfit with high knee socks with loafers. She also had grey-white cat ears and tail. I'm guessing that she's a neko.

The other girl looked strangely familiar. She was taller than the neko and looked around our age. She had (H/L) (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and (S/C) skin. She was wearing this:

 She was wearing this: