Lucy vs. (Y/N)

(Y/N)'s POV:

I smirk at Lucy's face. She looked like she was about to pee her pants.

I jump down from the stand and land on the battle ground safely. Lucy comes down to the battlefield and gives me a fierce look.

I start to taunt her.

"You're not scared, are you? Scaredy-cat~"

With that, she snaps. She takes out two keys.

"Open! Gate of the Golden Bull, Taurus!"

"Open! Gate of the Goat, Capricorn!"

Two buff spirits show up. A cow in a black speedo and a goat in shades and a suit.

The suit-goat looks back at Lucy.

"What do you need disposed of, Miss Lucy?"

A vein popped.

"Oi! I'm a someone! Not a something!!"

Lucy smirks at my outburst, "Take that weakling down."

They nod and charge towards me. I just stood there.

Their fists was about to collide with my face, but I block it at the last second.

A dirt cloud forms.

I see Lucy's smirk, but mine grew bigger.

The dust clears and her smirk slowly drops. There I stood, crossed arms, holding both of their fists in my open hands.

They gasp in shock. While they were distracted, I flick them back.

They go flying behind Lucy.

I softly smirk, "My turn."

"Open! Gate of the Paired Fish, Pisces!"

A girl with floor-length,wavy, purple hair appears. She is wearing a full bodysuit that shows her chest. Her chest area is covered by a black tube top. Two small blue fish are swimming around her. In her hands, she is holding twin daggers.

She looks back at me with a pout, "Master-chan! Why didn't you summon me in a while~!"

I sweat dropped. "Sorry Pi! I had to prepare for the games."

She smiles, "It's okay. Now, who are we battling?"

I nod my head in the blonde's direction. Her face is painted with a sadistic smile.

"This is gonna be fun.", she jeers.

While she's attacking the two spirits, I summon one of my strongest spirits. While I summon her, I transform into my dragon armor.

The girl that appears is wearing a red bodysuit. She has gold armor covering her chest and her arms. She has golden cuffs around her legs. She held a black double-edged spear in her hand. Her firey red hair is put in a high ponytail.

She looks back at me with a smirk. "Wearing your armor, I see. It suits you."

I smile at her compliment. "Thanks, but now you have to help Pisces fight."

She nods and rush to where her comrade was.

I sprint up to Lucy and try to kick her. She block the blow, but was sent back to the wall.

She gets up from the crater and tries to whip me. I block it with my own whip. I walk over to here as she tries to use the same attack on me.

I wrap my whip around her waist and slam her down on the ground.