Chapter 1 (Prologue)

I apologize in advance
WARNING
THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN GRAPHIC FIGHT SCENES WILL DETAILS OF BLOOD AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER
If this makes you uncomfortable please refrain from reading, but if you cool with it - continue my friend. Have a nice day.

Danny rushes to cover behind a large wall that just so happened to be an alleyway. After a few seconds of searching for a spot to hide, he sees a dumpster. He rushes to it quickly and hides behind the large dumpster near the back of the dead-end alleyway. Danny covered his mouth with his hands, trying to desperately control his breathing to be both calming and quieter. The smell of his own blood filled his nose, he lowers one of his hands to cover a particularly bad ectogun bullet wound in his abdomen. As his hand touches the open wound, he wants to quickly use his ice to stop the bleeding, but what if they had their ghost tracking equipment out and would see the sudden spike in energy? He couldn't risk it, he wouldn't risk it.

The shouting of angry men filtered into Danny's ringing ears. He knew they were at the end of the alley and probably didn't even know he was there, but he still shuddered at the thought of them catching him. He didn't want to think about that, neither did his pounding heart that felt as if it were slowly creeping its way up into Danny's head, making his head pound painfully. He pushed his pounding heart back to the back of his mind and focused on his breathing and hearing. He couldn't let them sneak up on his defenseless form, he would stay on top of them. They wouldn't take him to be their test subject.

He didn't know how long they stayed at the end of the alley until he heard them shouting and then their ecto-whatever-cycles vroomed to life, and took off down the street, away from Danny. He stayed in his spot by the dirty dumpster for another thirty minutes, the stench of it made it feel like hours to Danny. Only once he deemed it okay to leave his spot did he move. He slowly got up from his crouched position and removed his hand from his mouth. Danny looked down at the bad wound that was still bleeding bright green blood. Danny hated their ecto-weapons because it took ages for the wounds to heal.

With a grunt of pain, Danny painfully made his way back to Fentonworks. He invisibility and intangibly made his way to the basement where a swirling green portal met him. With one last sigh of defeat, he decided that the small town of Amity wouldn't be seeing their resident hero (or now dubbed villain) ever again. Without looking back, Danny stepped into the swirling green portal that would lead him to the Ghost Zone.

The energy of the Zone filled him. It was starting to become a normality after all this time. Danny also realized that the Zone healed most of his wounds faster than normal, but unfortunately ecto-weapon wounds still healed at a very slow rate. Danny incased his hand in some of his ice and applied it to the wound, he didn't want to deal with the blood anymore and it was an effective way to help heal the wound faster. With that taken care of, Danny took a deep inhale and decided it was time to finally ask Clockwork for help.

He pushed asking the time ghost for help off to the side for such a long time because he didn't want any of his cryptic messages again. But this time it was different. Danny was really lost at the moment and needed help from his guardian. He just wanted someone to talk mostly, sure he could go to the Far Frozen, but he didn't want to deal with the constant praising of the kind Yeti tribe that lives there. Clockwork would at least help a bit.

It was a long fly to the "Time Tower" as he called it, and with such a long flight ahead of him, his mind began to wander into the places of his mind that he wanted to keep locked away. The reason why he was in the Ghost Zone instead of his bed at home. Why? Because his parents didn't want him anymore. Friends? He didn't need people who didn't actually like him around anymore. Danny wanted to make it seem like it was his idea to break the friendship, but it wasn't. His fr— Sam And Tucker wanted to keep to their own life, they had enough of Phantom and constantly waking up to help Danny at 4 in the morning on school nights. Jazz? Jazz was the only one that didn't leave him because Danny did something wrong. She had gotten accepted into her dream college and quickly packed her things and with a goodbye to Danny and everyone else, she was gone.