Chapter 12 - "Sunset in your arms"

*+. Arianas POV .+*

I hear Shawn come in the car and I wipe my tears, I look out the window and frown.

"Are you mad at me?" Shawn asks.

"No, quite the opposite, I'm mad at myself." I say, breaking down again.

"I couldn't defend myself again, Shawn what if I end up getting kidnapped in the future?" I ask, crying .

"No no no, don't cry Princess, he caught you off guard, I'm sure someone tried helping you." He says, he pulls me in for a hug and I sob on his shoulders, I see police cars coming.

"I love you.." I say, wiping my eyes.

"I love you more Princess, now go out there! they might need you for the incident." Shawn says, I nod and get out.

————

I corporated as much as I could and gave in my side of the story, the Policemen agreed with me and decided to have Coffee with me next week, I thank them and go back to the car with Shawn.

"Done?" he asks, I nod and the drive back was quiet, we arrive and Shawn opens the passenger door.

I get in and all eyes were on me, I go in my room and flop on the bed. Shawn opens the bedroom doors and lays down next to me.

He opens his arms signaling me to cuddle with him and I immediately jump on him and cuddle.

He laughs and hugs me, he rubs my head and I fall asleep almost immediately.

————
Ridge-View Lake
☀️ 6:50 PM
————
I wake up on Shawns arms from my nap and I jump off him, I open the bedroom window and go up to the roof to watch the sunset, Shawn probably noticed I was gone, so he goes on the roof with me. I cuddle in his arms and watch the sunset, it was beautiful.

As the sky became darker and darker, I grab Shawns hand and we go back to our room.

"How do you feel?" Shawn asks me.

"I could be better, not gonna lie." I reply, he kisses my forehead and I hug him. He both go downstairs for dinner which Rihanna made again, and we all get packed up since we leave tomorrow morning.

————

I flopped on this one too, wbk!

I notice this isn't turning into an actual groupchat story, more like a mix in between gc story and real life. I might actually rename the book to "The Royals" or something, not sure. Give me opinions or you're unskinny!

thank u sm for reading 🖤