Chapter 21 - "LA Lanez"

Arianas POV

By now its 6:25, I see Kylie and Beyonces car parked at the bowling place called "LA Lanez" , Beyonce had said she was taking Drake, Nicki and Rihanna, and Kylie was taking Kendall and Harry. Beyonce got out and so did the people in her car, I grab my little gucci backpack and get out of my car.

"Good Afternoon!" Drake says to me, he hugs me and I hug back, I look over at Beyonces car and notice a figure sitting in her car still. I go over to Beyonce and ask who else she took.

"Who's that one person sitting in your car? I ask.

"It's someone, don't worry about it though." she says, giving me a reassuring smile.

"Well, what are we waiting for? let's go in!" I say, Kylie and her people get out of her car and we go inside, five minutes later.. Zayn arrives with Gigi.

"hii!" Gigi says to Kendall, as I talk to Harry when we get our shoes, Shawn comes in, my jaw drops and Beyonce smirks.

"oh shit.." I mumble, I run into the restroom as Shawn spots me.

I walk around the restroom and Nicki comes in.

"Ariana, you good?"

"I'm fine... not" I reply, she looks at me in awe and puts her hand on my shoulder.

"It'll be alright, Beyonce brought him with us, we want you to make up." she says, i nod and pick my bag up.

"I won't make up with him, but he isn't stopping me from having a good time.. so let's go!" I say, putting a fake smile on my face, she nods and we both run out of the restroom.

"Here's your shoes Miss Grande!" a worker says, i thank her and walk over to our section, Shawn was sitting on a chair, putting his shoes on.

"you good?" I hear behind me, it was Harry, I grab Shawns attention and look over to Harry.

"Yeah, i'm okay. Thanks!" I reply, he nods and I sit away from Shawn to put on my shoes.

"Alright, who's first?" Zayn says.

"uhh, Rihanna is" Kendall replies.

a few minutes later, my name gets called.

"Ariana! it's your turn." Drake says, i nod and put my phone inside my bag. I grab the bowling ball and look back at my friends laughing nervously, Kylie and Nicki laughed so hard at my nervous laugh, soon after the rest joined. I got in position to shoot and I walk forward, i let go of the ball and see how I do, I had most of the pins except number 3.

I hear everyone clap and i smirk, I wait for my ball to come back and when it comes back, I try to get number 3, i missed by the smallest space.

"awe, you did good!" Kylie says, as I high five some people.

"Thanks!" I say.

I wanted someone to take a picture of me in my car, I tried to get Harry to do it but it was his turn next, so I go and get Drake and he agrees to take it, i smile and we both run over to my car, I see some people looking at us leave, including Shawn.

"Alright, let's take it here." I say, Drake nods and takes my phone to take the picture.

"daamn! you got the angle perfectly, thank you!" I say to Drake, he smiles and we get out of the car, i lock my car and we go back in, now everyone was looking at us

"uhm, so where did y'all go?" Nicki says.

"I wanted to take a picture inside my car and I asked Drake if he could do it and he agreed." I reply, Nicki nods.

"Well, get over here then! it's your turn!" Harry says, i laugh and run over to the section we were all in.

less than an hour later, my team wins, meaning we get to choose what to eat for dinner.

"I say we go to In N Out!" I say, my team consisted of Harry, Kylie, Nicki, Drake, Shawn and I.

"I'm in the mood for In N Out." Shawn says, Nicki smirks looking at me.

"Yeah, you're also in the mood for cheating, but otherwise, In N Out sounds bomb!" Kylie says, i let out a small giggle and Shawn shakes his head.

"Anyways" Drake says.

"So, In N Out?" I ask, everyone nods and agrees.

"We're doing In N Out!" I tell the other team.

"bet!" Zayn says, clearly excited.

I giggle and we return our shoes.

"I gotta go to the restroom real quick, i'll catch y'all at the In N Out near Kylies house." I say, everyone says their goodbyes and they head over to the In N Out.

I enter the restroom and realize i forgot my gucci bag, i walk out of the restroom and my head hits a chest, making me fall over.

"whoops, i'm so sorry!" i say touching my head.

"don't apologize, it's my fault." I hear a deep voice that I recognize say, Shawn.

"Sh-Shawn? what are you doing here?" I ask, I see him hold my gucci backpack.

"Beyonce said to ride in your car, plus.. you kind of forgot your bag." he says with a smirk.

"oh, thanks I guess.." I say, I grab my bag and walk back in the restroom.

A minute later, I walk back out and see Shawn standing next to the door still.

"What are you still doing here Shawn?" I ask.

"Didn't I say i needed a ride?" he replies, shit, I completely forgot.

"oh, okay.." i reply.

As we walk out to my car, he offers to drive.. I nod and he opens the passenger door.

he closes the passenger door and runs over to the drivers seat for him to drive, i turn on the radio and the drive is silent, it was an uncomfortable silence though.

"Look, I know we aren't in the best situation right now, but I didn't lie when I said that I missed you." Shawn says out of nowhere, i look over to him and roll my eyes.

"You don't have to speak to me, but atleast forgive me, it was all Camila and I fell for it, I apologize for being a complete dick, and the song I was recording with her that night isn't gonna be released." He says, with a sincere tone, I refuse to talk, but it comes to mind that he's only asking for forgiveness.. he isn't asking to be a couple again.

"fine Shawn, i forgive you." I say, after that, we get to the In N Out.