Chapter 22 - "Why?"

Arianas POV

We go inside the In N Out and immediately get away from Shawn and sit next to Nicki, who said that she already ordered me something.

"oh, hi ariana!" Rihanna says, smirking a little knowing what they all planned.

"i'd beat y'all asses but i love you too much" i say, clearly joking.

we all laugh it off and we eat, Shawn stares my way a few times, he's sitting with Zayn and Drake. "Order 223!" I hear, i stand up and go grab my burger.

"Here you go ma'am have a ni- OH MY GOD ARIANA GRANDE?!?!" she screams happily, i giggle a little and take my order.

"the one and only! hehe" i say, she started to cry and i felt Shawns eyes on me.

"awe, don't cry! i'll feel sad" i say, rubbing her shoulder, she wipes her tears and replies.

"may i hug you? i can't believe you're here" she says.

"of course, come on up!"

she hugs me and we take a picture together, i smile at her and thank her for her kindness, then we say our goodbyes and i sit back at Nickis table.

"awe, Ariana that was so sweet!" Kylie says.

"thanks!" i say, something gets on my eye and it starts to burn, i quickly get up and walk to the restroom in a hurry, i wash my eye and while i'm doing that, Shawn comes in.

"Ariana?" Shawn asks.

"yeah Shawn?"

"are you okay?"

"do I look okay?" i ask with a sassy tone.

"eh, not really" he replies, i roll my eyes at him and exit the restroom.

"i'm going home, night y'all!" i say.

"don't forget you're taking Shawn!" Beyoncé says, shit... she wasn't wrong.

"damn it, alright." I say rolling my eyes.

Shawn exits the restroom and i signal him to get out of the building with me, he nods and says his goodbyes to Zayn and Drake and y'know, the rest.

Shawn and I get in the car and he's driving again, so basically he's driving himself home.

"Ariana, may I ask you something?" he says before starting the engine.

"yes?" i reply.

"why?"