Cute confession

Jiyeon's p.o.v

Next morning I woke up and rushed to the washroom. I brushed my teeth and took a bath then changed my clothes to this.

Today I'm off of my work so I decided to call my friend Rocky, Sanha , Eunwoo, Jin Jin & MJ and we all decided to hang out cause I wanted to tell them something

Today I'm off of my work so I decided to call my friend Rocky, Sanha , Eunwoo, Jin Jin & MJ and we all decided to hang out cause I wanted to tell them something.  I went down stairs and ate breakfast with my family. Then I went to my car and drove off to the cafe we decided to meet.

Time skips

I arrived and saw all of them sitting together. I walked to them and hugged them each. I set next to Eunwoo.

MJ : So dude, what is the thing you wanted to tell us?

Jin Jin : Yeah. You were so hyped in call.

Jiyeon : Guys........... I'm in love.....

All : WHAT?!!! WITH WHO?!!!!

Jiyeon : With my friend. I'm her secretary. I was planning on leaving that job but I didn't just because of her . She literally rules on my heart.

Sanha : Ohhhhhh. Show us. Have a pic of her or something?

Jiyeon : Yeah I have her pic.

Rocky : Show us.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and showed them the picture.

Eunwoo : Ok jiyeon

Eunwoo : Ok jiyeon. First of all, I wanna tell you that you are in love with a penguin. 2nd, You'll confess today.

Jiyeon : Today?!

MJ : Yes. Just say it .  BTW what's her name?

Jiyeon : Mina.

Rocky : Ok so call her and tell her to meet you at the park.

Jiyeon : Are you sure guys?

They all nodded. I then nervously called Mina and she fastly picked up.

Mina : Hey jiyeon. How did you called me today?

Jiyeon : Mina... Can we meet at the park?

Mina : Sure. I'll be there in ten minutes.