my old best friend

1 year later, jiyeon's p.o.v

Jungkook : Jiyeon-ah!! Come on!! Eat dinner!!

Jungkook hyung screamed from downstairs.

Jiyeon : Im coming hyung!!

I screamed back. I went downstairs and set with all the members and ate dinner with them. I finally achieved my dream. I auditioned on bigHit entertainment and I got selected. Then I debuted with a group named BTS. The thing is Jimin hyung is also in the same group. The group total have 8 members and I am the maknae  and main dancer and lead vocals. Our group have 2 main dancers and 2 lead vocals. Members names are Jin, suga, jhope, rap monster, Jimin, V, jungkook and me.

RM : Guys , eat fastly. We have to go to JYP entertainment.

V : but why hyung?

RM : Don't know. He wanna introduce us to a group.

Jimin : Ohhhhhh  boy group or girl group?

Jin : It's too much Jimin!

Jimin : Sorry.. Can't control haha..

We all laughed and finished our food then we all went to JYP building.

We arrived and walked inside and manager Kim greeted us.

Manager : Anyeonseyo Bangtan Boys

BTS : Anyeonseyo manager Kim.

Manager : Papa JYP called you right? Come with me.

We followed him and he took us to JYP nim's office. We entered and saw him sitting on his chair. He looked at us and smiled.

JYP : Oh Bangtan . Welcome.

BTS : Anyeonseyo JYP nim.

JYP : Uh manager Kim, can you please ask twice to meet me here?

Manager :Sure sir.

Manager Kim lefts and JYP nim asked us to sit down and we did. We waited for some time then we heard a knock at the door.

??? : Can we come in JYP nim?

A beautiful but loud voice was heard. It sounded like a girl.

JYP : Ah sure jihyo-ya.

The door opened and a girl with big eyes entered then a girl with bunny teeths then a girl with short hairs then a girl with fear skin then a baby tiger then a girl like a squirrel then....... WAIT MOMO?!!!!! She looked at me and had a surprised smile on her face. After her the girl entered that I never wanted to see again

 After her the girl entered that I never wanted to see again

Mina......

Then wait TZUYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I missed tzuyu so much also I missed Momo. Momo is my best friend. She really took care of me and tzuyu a lot when we were in high school. Tzuyu then pointed at Momo and mouthed "momo unnie " Then I mouthed "I know " And smiled and she smiled back cutely showing her dimples.

JYP : So this is the new girl group of JYP . TWICE.

Twice : One in a million. Anyeonseyo TWICE Imnida.

BTS : 1 2 3 anyeonseyo bts Imnida.

JYP : So, since bigHit's owner and I are very good friends, we want you guys to have a good friendship with each other.

All : Sure .

JYP : So today it's your day Off. Go and have fun together and get along well.

Twice : Thank you PD nim.

Twice went out first then we went out. As soon as I walked out, someone hugged me from behind. I turned around to see

 I turned around to see

My cute Momoring

I hugged her back tightly while having a huge grin on my face

Jiyeon : Momo ya!!! I missed you sooooooo much!!!..

??? : You didn't missed me?

I know that voice . We turned around to see

 We turned around to see

Tzuyuie~~~~~~~~~~~

I just smiled and pulled her hand softly and all three of us hugged without knowing someone looking at us.

??? P.o.v

I still love you jiyeon-ah.....