the night

Jiyeon's p.o.v

Me and mina, we both can't sleep cause we were not sleepy. And I noticed, this is the first time we are sleeping together.

Right now, we are watching "to all the boys I've loved before" On Netflix. Mina is resting her head head and I'm resting mine on her head. She enter wined our fingers together. Suddenly she said something that surprised me.

Mina : Well that idea is not that bad. Let's do it.

Jiyeon : We can't.... You are ill.

Mina : come on. And about my health, I'm much better after spending my time with you. Please~~~

Jiyeon : no.

Mina : Ok then. Now I'll do what I wanna do.

She suddenly pushed me making me fall on the bed and climbed on top of me and started kissing me passionately. Well if that's what she wants. I returned the kiss and we kissed passionately. I changed the position and now I was on top of her. I kissed her passionately. I went down to her neck and kissed her passionately and she moaned softly.

She started taking off my shirt and when she took it off, she stared at my abs.

Mina : You were hiding this from me for this long? Bad boy.

I smirked and kissed her passionately. She took off her her shirt and was left in her sports crop top. I looked at her abs and smirked.

Jiyeon : Well you did the same.

I sucked her neck and she moaned loudly. I stopped and set up on the bed. Mina looked at me confused.

Mina : What happened? Come on. Let's continue.

Jiyeon : Nothing. I was just teasing you.

Mina : Jiyeon!!!!

She hits me with pillows and we had a sweet pillow fight

She hits me with pillows and we had a sweet pillow fight. I love her a lot. We got tired and laid on the bed next to each other. We looked at each other and smiled. I kissed her lips and we both cuddled and fell asleep.

Hey guys😘😘❤️ so I just made this chapter cause I really love to write this book. In short words, I love this book. And I love this book cause I love Mina sooooooooooooo much. ❤️💕❤️ she just so cute

Minariiiiii saranghe~~~~~~~