I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BESTFRIEND

CHAPTER I
                   -1st day of school-

In the school campus there are this group of boys who are called "F4". These group are composed of four boys namely: Tian Perez, Adrian Rocell, Mark Dwayne and John Lee.

They are all friends since their high school life..

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL*
(TRANSiLVANIA ACADEMY)

TIAN PEREZ: How is your vacation guys?
ADRIAN ROCELL:It was good and I had a lot of travels.
MARK DWAYNE:Good to you men, because   I don't actually had a good vacation. I only visited my ate in LIZARB (where once called Brazil) for just one week and I haven't enjoyed it at all.
JOHN LEE: I actually had my best vacation in my whole life this year...
TIAN PEREZ:Why? What's with your vacation?
JOHN LEE: Well as you all knew I was just living on my own here in the TRANSiLVANIA but my family came here for me even just for one month and I really had a good time with them.

Then the boys continue walking..As they walk all the girls are looking after them and are all happy seeing them "like duhh they're all handsome" but there is this  girl who is a new student in this exclusive school. She is  just a scholar student because they don't have enough money to afford such but she manage to study at TRANSiLVANIA ACADEMY becoz of her intelligence. Her name is Camilla Rosas...

"So this is how an exclusive school look and felt like" she said with a smile..

"I never imagined that I can really get into here but thankfully God gave me a very big opportunity and I promise not to waste it" she whispered...

Then she continue walking.

Of course it's her first day at TRANSiLVANIA ACADEMY so she knows nothing about the F4.

*Bell Rings*

As she heard the bell rang she run so fast..

*BLAAG,BLAAG*

She haven't noticed that John Lee was there and they bumped into one another.
But actually Lee knows her so let's just say that it's not a kind of incident but what he really wanted to happen.

JOHN LEE: Sorry Miss..(in a very low and smooth voice with a smile in his eyes) while picking Camilla's things.
CAMILLA ROSAS: It's okay.(with poker face) then immediately leave.

But the boys saw the whole happenings together with Camilla and John.

TIAN PEREZ: What's with that face?
ADRIAN ROCELL: Bro you act so different
MARK DWAYNE: Is there something wrong?
JOHN LEE:  No-nothing, it's just nothing (projecting with his killer smile)
Then all boys walks so fast going to their classroom and finally get in.

As Lee enters the class..*all girls looked to her except one.* He continue entering and sit beside the girl who at that moment is checking her things.

"Can I sit here?" He asks
"Sure " she answered so fast without looking up to who that guy is..

And then she turns her face to who that guy is and they're both surprised..

JOHN LEE and CAMILLA: You?