failed attempts and forehead kisses

requested by blackbloodsucca ♡.
slumptacion; top stokeley, bottom jahseh.

IT WAS A THURSDAY NIGHT, as jahseh drove the fifteen mile stretch to his best friend, stokeley's, house after an argument with his girlfriend kayla

kayla was a beautiful, melanated girl, but due to past relationships, she had trust issues and needed reassurance the she wasn't a waste of his time. 

jahseh understood that, but was getting tired of it and they had got into yet another argument, due to her insecurities and jahseh's growing insensitivity.

this time they were arguing because jahseh didn't understand why she was insecure. from her big, beautiful dark brown eyes to her slender jawline, jahseh thought she was the image of beauty.

but kayla didn't agree and for jahseh this was the final straw. "you need to learn how to love yourself, i'm not gonna be here forever!" he screamed at the smaller girl.

"you're always complaining about how this nigga made you, well fucking change it! you were perfect for me kayla, i knew it from the fucking moment i saw you," he hissed with disappointment laced in tone.

"your glowing skin, big chocolate eyes, that slender jaw that can cut someone if you wanted to, your ability to be yourself unconditionally, and your free, untamed spirit. but all because of some fuck ass nigga you changed. don't even know why i kept trying." he spat before storming out of the door.

he soon arrived at stokeley's house and got out of his black BMW i8 to knock on the door. his best friend soon opened the door with an apologetic look on his face.

"i'm sorry bro i know you tried, but she's broken and you can't change that." he said shrugging. "i know, but i kept thinking that maybe one day it'll all change y'know?" i asked while walking in, "kinda, i've never been through anything like this."

"i don't wanna warm up the machine just so another dude can get the jackpot." "i understand bruh, you don't want to put in all this time and work just to get fed up and leave when you were on the brink of prospering." stokeley attempts to fathom his friend's pain.

"yeah you understand." jahseh chuckles, eyes clouding up at the thought of kayla moving on. a single tear found its way out of his eye, stokeley then took it upon himself to hug the smaller boy. from there, stokeley held his best friend.

from there they sat in each other's comfort for forty-five minutes in silence with an occasional 'it'll be okay jah' or 'calm down'. jahseh then stopped crying and looked into the eyes of his best friend, that was still holding him.

  "stoke, i'm so glad you're in my life. you mean the absolute world to me and i don't know what i would do without you" jahseh rambled on. truth be told, stokeley had already zoned out in pure equanimity from the position they were sitting in.

he had underlying feelings for the caramel boy he had known for so long. they were undeniable and he would be lying if he said he didn't have them. the problem was that jahseh was happy with kayla, and the moniker homewrecker was not desired.

"i love you so," jahseh started, but was cut off by a connection of their lips. jahseh pulls away replying with a "woah there buddy, slow ya roll" stokeley goes in for yet another kiss that was dodged by jahseh. "goodnight pokeley." jahseh said chuckling, before placing a kiss on his best friends forehead.

—side note
this was supposed to be smut, but ended up not coming out the way i wanted it to so here we are lol . and my writing's hella bipolar, shit starts out good, ends trash 👎. hope you liked ...
-naay ♾