'loyalty ain a damn thing to you.'

requested by; @PropertyofOnika
nlenba (top kentrell, bottom bryson)

six months, half of a year kentrell had sat through waiting patiently for his final court date

six months, half of a year kentrell had sat through waiting patiently for his final court date. having been arrested for possession of twenty grams of marijuana, commissary, court dates, & occasional visits became apart of his daily life until he was released. his only motivation being his boyfriend bryson, who he had taken the bid for in the first place. this wasn't the first time he was arrested behind his boyfriend.

everybody told him that bryson wasn't the one for him because of the way he ended up with him; bryson was in a committed relationship, saw kentrell in a nightclub, got dead drunk, and went home with him. this became a cycle until his boyfriend dropped him to be with someone faithful.

"the way you get 'em is the way you lose 'em, baby. you're being naive baby, that boy has you wrapped around his finger and he's not going to stop until you lose your mind & shut everyone out, but him or you're on death row." his grandma told him after the fourth time he took a bid for bryson, but he couldn't believe her and acted like it didn't exist. and he had too much respect for her to call her a bitch, but that's what he felt like she was being. he felt their relationship was perfectly fine and they didn't need the advice of outsiders.

it was like he was under a spell, where he could see no wrong towards bryson. all his loyalty was for him and only him. it was toxic, but he could see nor feel that. "mane he betta' be keepin it tight fa' me, all this bullshit i put up wit'." kentrell grumbled, today was his last court date before he was given three hours to provide proof of address or else he couldn't be released.

"gaulden, kentrell. case number 2253878, in gaulden v. the city of baton rouge. by court ordered release, you are free to go unless you have no where to go. in that case you will serve the rest of your sentence, do you understand?" the judge said, explaining the conditions of his release. "i undastand'." kentrell replied, with a hint of irritation in his voice. "alright then court is adjourned." the judge then hits his gavel against the sound block.

—🦋^! +ime $kip !^🦋—

after verifying his address with the warden, kentrell gathered the small amount he came in with and headed towards the guards to get his clothes. "here gaulden, you bet not come back or we gone make it hell." the guard said with a cocky smirk on his face "mane suck ma' dick bruh! i'm finally out this bitch, yeen finna ruin my time." kentrell scoffed, then made a smooth exit.

after changing, he went to the front dropped off that jumpsuit he hated with a passion, grabbed his phone & other belongings, and headed out the gates of his "hell". outside waiting for him were ben, three, & joe.  "been screamin' free li' top, na' li' top free!" joe screamed, while recording trell. he chuckled "mane, i swea' ta' god i missed y'all ho asses. where bryson & quando at?"

"shit we don't know, called bro & he ain' answer." joe replied. "yea and i called rondo nigga wit' some ho." ben added, "well take me to da crib, ima lay some pipe & lay down." kentrell said. "aight bet." they got in ben's 2018 mercedes-benz maybach & headed to kentrell & bryson's shared home.

—🦋^! +ime $kip !^🦋—

"aight slime we hea', ten ya bruh." ben said "aight ima fuck witcha, ten ya slime." kentrell said getting out the car, heading in the house. "bry-" he cuts himself off hearing moaning, but not any moaning, it was bryson's moaning and a low heavy groaning that didn't sound familiar at all.

"this nigga got me fuckin' bent," kentrell thought, getting his .38 from under the sofa "been screaming who gone die today, guess it's bryson and whateva' stank ass nigga in my muhfuckin' house." he grumbled, tiptoeing up the stairs. he got to the master bedroom door and busted it open.

"WHO THE FUCK IN MY HOUSE, FUCKIN' MY NIGGA ON MY MUHFUCKIN' SHEETS?" he screamed, looking at the king sized bed and the two bodies hidden under the sheets. "NAH DONT HIDE NOW, YALL WAS BOLD ENOUGH TO GET IN MY BED UNDA' MY SHEETS AND MAKE BRYSON MISS MY DAMN RELEASE. YALL WAS BOLD THEN, GET BOLD AGAIN!" he then snatched the sheets of the two naked bodies, revealing his boyfriend & his supposed to be 'homeboy'.

"QUANDO YO' OLE FOLLOW THE LEADER ASS GONE HAVE THE MUHFUCKIN' AUDACITY TO FUCK MY NIGGA, WHEN YO' SCARY ASS DONT ' 'EEN SPEAK UP WHEN WE PLAN STAINS?" all he saw was red and blacked out.

he started shooting everywhere, leaving bullet holes in the tv, headboard, and almost in the two people scrambling to put on clothes & get out the bed. when the chamber was empty, he threw the gun in the hallway behind him, lunging at quando. bryson ran in the way of the lunging man and got thrown at the wall.

he threw punch after punch until he felt a warm liquid on his hands. "stop kentrell, i love him!" bryson screeched, attempting to pull kentrell off the injured man below him. kentrell let go and faced toward bryson. "this what you want, this what yo' loyalty is to after two years? two goddamn years, six muthafuckin' bids i took fo' yo' light-bright ass, i sat in three different fuckin' jails fo' yo' dumb ass and this is what you want?" he said getting closer to the younger boy, eye twitching.

"huh? speak up. bet you wasn't this damn quiet when you was telling him to fuck you." kentrell said, "people change, kentrell. i wanted someone who took more charge, who didn't listen to my every damn command." bryson said, irritatedly. "loyalty ain a damn thing to you, is it? you want this ho ass nigga have him." he said and walked out the room, wishing for a different reality.

— side note
i kinda liked this one. 1000+ mf words for 1000 reads, ya girl is proud of her self and is grateful for my bomb ass readerssss 😎. enough of the headassery, but more frequent updates are coming. luv yuu guise 💞.
- naay 🦋.